(6/17/24) HOWDY! Monday Night Raw Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

:damn:
Frustratit isnae the goddamn word for it! this is bullshyt! ye screwit me, awbody screwit me an nobody daes a goddamn thin aboot it! nobody i the buildin cares, nobody i the dressin room cares, sae much goddamn injustice around here, A'v haed it up tae here! awbody knows it! A know it! awbody knows it, A shoud be the world wrestlin federation champion! awbody juist keeps turnin a blind ee, ye keep turnin a blind ee tae it, A'v got thon triple h, he turns a blind ee tae it, awbody i thon goddamn dressin room knows thon A'm the best thare is, the best thare wis an the best thare iver will be!

an gin ye dinnae like it, touch shyt! :pacspit:
Better than google translate

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
yyyiii
See you in the Impact Zone Drew Galloway!
If the relationship, and trust between WWE & TNA was undeniably strong. Drew would kayfabe sign and work for TNA for a few weeks. Then HHH would show up on TNA because Drew wasn’t answering his calls, and wants to convince him to return home. Then pay TNA (kayfabe) to buy him out of his contract (with interest).

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Punk watching '97 Drew quit

cm-punk.gif
Punk is like, "This guy is stealing my shtick from 2014" :troll:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yyyiii

If the relationship, and trust between WWE & TNA was undeniably strong. Drew would kayfabe sign and work for TNA for a few weeks. Then HHH would show up on TNA because Drew wasn’t answering his calls, and wants to convince him to return home.
I like this idea, but have Drew have a title match with Moose and CM Punk interferes in that too :lolbron: