Memphis TN
ezgif-4-eac8d4e9af.gif
ain’t gawd good?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I didn't watch the show, was on some family shyt all weekend...did they flip the heel face dynamic? I saw drew showing Sheamus old love like the old days....what's the booking here?
Booking is CM Punk wants to make Drew's life a living hell, so he screwed him out of the title in his home country. No heel/face dynamic needed for that. In the states, clearly Punk will be the face, Drew will likely finally be a full on heel. He's been a tweener for a while now.

Here he chokes Corey Graves, who is Punk's friend and he goes ballistic.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If you don't want to watch the AP Tweet.

Maaaaaan Balor don't need another loss. Between him Nak and AJ, I really hate to see these guys lose every real match with any weight. I don't know how they managed to do it but these guys in any consequential match you already know they're losing.

How? :francis:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Maaaaaan Balor don't need another loss. Between him Nak and AJ, I really hate to see these guys lose every real match with any weight. I don't know how they managed to do it but these guys in any consequential match you already know they're losing.

How? :francis:
Sometimes they have a "Last chance" qualifier for all the losers of these matches for the final spot. Not saying they will here but they've done it before. That's the only other way I can see Balor getting in if he loses this match, which is very likely with Jey in it.