(6/17/24) HOWDY! Monday Night Raw Thread

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I think the Uncle Howdy shyt is gonna be lame but I want to see how they implement it....I know it's gonna be the last segment though...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:mjlol:still dressing like a thot even tho she crippled
Chad got her walking crippled.... my advice to Maxxine is to keep quiet and stay thottin' cripple
envy-iron-mic.jpg

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:ohhh:They had Bruan fukkin with Judgment Day but he never stepped to Priest at all

It's dumb because Braun is a former world champ... and Vince is no longer around so I can't say who did he piss off to be kept out of contention.... I'd rather see Braun get a shot than Jey uso for the 5th time honestly

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
OK y'all, kinda off the current topic but I feel like I'm the only one who isn't really looking forward to this Uncle Howdy angle. There's no one rumored to be in that stable I'm super excited about. Idk y'all. My expectations are low.
It's become an elephant in the room because of the circumstances but everything about the Uncle Howdy gimmick was trash before Bray passed.

I understand wanting to allow them to continue the legacy/vision, and everyone is obviously gonna have a soft spot for it, but I have zero expectations :francis:

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Man, Braun has had a decent run all things considered but I can't help but feel like he is a bit of a missed opportunity and now with his physical limitations he's never quite gonna be what we thought he'd be when he had that murder speed and was all caps over back in the day.