6/14 IMPACT WRESTLING: 'Versary Fallout, Roode vs. Kenderson, Ultimate X, BFG Series

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Ion might actually win the belt tonight. Sorensen could be a big babyface if he comes back and takes the title away from the man who almost paralyzed him. Would be a good story.

I remember being :krs: when Ion cut that promo about Sorensen like a week or two after he got put into the hospital. Dude was talking to the cameraman like "I don't care, I'll hit a backflip right here and break your neck if I want to. I BREAK NECKS! :smugfavre:"

One of the most heelish things I'd ever heard considering we weren't sure if Sorensen could even walk or not.

Sorensen would be GAWD status if one of the first things he told Dixie was to get Ion to cut that promo on him.

Doin what's right for the biz :old:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
p8mNi.gif

:krs:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Sorensen would be GAWD status if one of the first things he told Dixie was to get Ion to cut that promo on him.

Doin what's right for the biz :old:

Ill cosign dude if he doesn't come back with that letterman jacket. That shyt hasn't gotten over since The Steiners and isk if it was even over then. When does he come back anyway?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:sadbron: @ me using my phone because my new computer won't be ready until tomorrow