6/14 IMPACT WRESTLING: 'Versary Fallout, Roode vs. Kenderson, Ultimate X, BFG Series

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- IMPACT will feature the aftermath of the "Slammiversary" Pay-Per-View event! Who was victorious at TNA's 10 year anniversary event? Tune in and find out!
- General Manager Hulk Hogan has ordered that there will be a World Heavyweight Title match on the broadcast! Still the World Champion after Slammiversary, Bobby Roode will defend the gold this Thursday against the new #1 contender, Mr. Anderson!
- Hulk Hogan also announced via his Twitter @HulkHogan that on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7, the daredevil "Ultimate X Match" will start the broadcast! The high-flying bout will feature X Division Champion Austin Aries defending the title against Zema Ion and Ultimate X Match veteran Chris Sabin! With the annual "Destination X" event on Sunday, July 8, fans will get an early preview of the Pay-Per-View that spotlights the X Division athletes.
-Last week Dixie Carter's husband, Serg, punched AJ Styles. What will the fallout from that be this week on Impact?
- The annual "Bound For Glory Series" will kick off on Thursday night! Which 12 competitors will be selected for a chance to earn a World Title shot at Bound For Glory in October? The BFG Series starts on Thursday on SpikeTV with a Gauntlet Match! Also, the wrestlers in the BFG Series will be revealed LIVE on the show during the Gauntlet match!
- Plus, the road to the July 8 "Destination X" event begins

[ame=http://youtu.be/jCmhY1J8zio]Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV - YouTube[/ame]​

:stylin:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Bauce Roode defeated a Hall of Famer at the ppv, now he's gonna beat a fragil individual this thursday in 3 minutes.

Did somebody say... naw, can't do it :pachaha:

That Ultimate X match is gonna be FIRE. NBA paying off Dixie to push TNA up an hour so Aries don't fukk with playoff ratings :win:

Man, I forgot about Serge's untaped fists :to:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Its amazing but I don't think TNA has made one misstep with Austin Aries since he came back. They have taken great strides to make him into a legit dude and not "just" an X-Division guy.

On the flip side, my boy Swagnus is in his homeland getting his "Serious Actor" on:
TNA posted a picture of wrestler Magnus in his new role as the Genie in Alladinon their UK facebook page:
"Check out Magnus, as he prepares for pantomime at the Norwich Theatre Royal. The British TNA star will be playing The Genie in Aladdin."
166077_441721439186270_2074469863_n.jpg

:dwillhuh: Its a damn shame that TNA isn't using Magnus at all nowadays and got him having so much free time on his hands that he ended up in that outfit.

They need to listen to Hall of Famer Sting who has said that he would like to work a program with Magnus.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Its amazing but I don't think TNA has made one misstep with Austin Aries since he came back. They have taken great strides to make him into a legit dude and not "just" an X-Division guy.

On the flip side, my boy Swagnus is in his homeland getting his "Serious Actor" on:

166077_441721439186270_2074469863_n.jpg

:dwillhuh: Its a damn shame that TNA isn't using Magnus at all nowadays and got him having so much free time on his hands that he ended up in that outfit.

They need to listen to Hall of Famer Sting who has said that he would like to work a program with Magnus.

:huhldup: Ultimo Sabu?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'll be here tonight, boys. Burn Notice can wait until 11. :cheers:

I hope I can remember to watch this at 7 tonight instead of 8 (central)...

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
will be checking in at 8 on the east coast
ultimate x match :win:
i got my fork and knife ready

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Ion might actually win the belt tonight. Sorensen could be a big babyface if he comes back and takes the title away from the man who almost paralyzed him. Would be a good story.

I remember being :krs: when Ion cut that promo about Sorensen like a week or two after he got put into the hospital. Dude was talking to the cameraman like "I don't care, I'll hit a backflip right here and break your neck if I want to. I BREAK NECKS! :smugfavre:"

One of the most heelish things I'd ever heard considering we weren't sure if Sorensen could even walk or not.