[6/12] Monday Night RAW: Same old shyt, or Game 5?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Is it me or does it seem like Cody been cooled off ? He still getting cheers but creative wise hes been booked like shyt
And I think it’s unintentional on Vince part.

It’s clear the company values him and has Cody as a top priority— but when you’re in Vince hands you suffer bad booking

Even Roman can be an example of that

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And I think it’s unintentional on Vince part.

It’s clear the company values him and has Cody as a top priority— but when you’re in Vince hands you suffer bad booking

Even Roman can be an example of that
We’ve seen Cena go through plenty years of it and being stuck in a bunch of heatless feuds with bums until Jan-Apr came around.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is the problem when crowd chants and shyt gets over, the crowd gets annoying quick.

Rollins/Balor actually got a good backstory too.
:hhh:Brought the smarks/neckbeards back. Seth is also at fault for not shutting that down, but he's so obsessed with being over that he didn't care. If you look at the response online most people had a problem with the crowd during that segment.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The comments show just how detached smarks are from reality. Saying his run is already better than Roman's is peak neckbeard thinking. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
By their neckbeard logic Seth is burying guys at a quicker pace than Roman ever did. :heh:
They're acting like a Rollins vs Gargano match is going to get the world talking. I assume that's who's going to accept the open challenge, since they'll be in his hometown.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They're acting like a Rollins vs Gargano match is going to get the world talking. I assume that's who's going to accept the open challenge, since they'll be in his hometown.
Maybe get their underworld talking. I wouldn't put it past them to make it Gargano but let's see what they do.