[6/12/24] AEW Dynamite & [6/14/24] Rampage Thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Live from Des Moines, Iowa (probably the only city in Iowa they should really be stopping at), it's AEW Dynamite! So far here is the card:

AEW International Championship: Will Ospreay (c) vs. Rey Fenix

TNT Ladder Match Qualifier: Dustin Rhodes vs. Jack Perry

Mercedes Mone vs. Zeuxis

Mark Briscoe, Kyle O'Reilly, and Orange Cassidy vs. Kyle Fletcher, Roderick Strong, and Konosuke Takeshyta

Rush squashes some pour soul

Swerve Speaks

Chris Jericho, a 3-time parent and current absentee father who is the last person on earth that should be giving Cool Hand Ang parenting advice, is live with Private Party, providing all viewers a chance to use the bathroom before a segment worth watching comes on.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No mention of or any word if Danielson, IWGP Champ Moxley, AEW Champ Swerve, Samoa Joe, Okada, Jay White, MJF will even be there? :ld:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Live from Des Moines, Iowa (probably the only city in Iowa they should really be stopping at), it's AEW Dynamite! So far here is the card:

I would probably take a Sharpie and cross off the entire state if I were them. This is a 16K capacity arena too, so not a small one like Saturday

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Surprised to see this thread so early. :pachaha:

Gonna be an interesting show. Especially since I believe they going up against the nba Finals. Game looks scheduled for 8:30 tho that's likely tipoff with pregame the half hour before. I think they should let Ospreay and Fenix main event. Hopefully they are smart and can put Mercedes match right around halftime to draw some viewers who may change the channel if not to start the show for the lead in spike. Those the only two matches that may help them cuz Rhodes vs Perry won't and Rush likely won't either.

Also expect a competitive game with Mavs back at home trying to prove something so doubt there may be a blowout where fans may end up changing the channel. Hopefully they book some more big stars to keep the viewers interested. And not have a bunch of Jericho segments.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Surprised to see this thread so early. :pachaha:

Gonna be an interesting show. Especially since I believe they going up against the nba Finals. Game looks scheduled for 8:30 tho that's likely tipoff with pregame the half hour before. I think they should let Ospreay and Fenix main event. Hopefully they are smart and can put Mercedes match right around halftime to draw some viewers who may change the channel if not to start the show for the lead in spike. Those the only two matches that may help them cuz Rhodes vs Perry won't and Rush likely won't either.

Also expect a competitive game with Mavs back at home trying to prove something so doubt there may be a blowout where fans may end up changing the channel. Hopefully they book some more big stars to keep the viewers interested. And not have a bunch of Jericho segments.
ESPN pregame normally starts at 7 or 7:30 then switches over to ABC at 8. That’s why the BBT lead-in evaporated during the NBA playoffs.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully we get at least one Owen tourney match for each gender cuz they gotta start that soon.
This is true.

But they have four weeks of TV + Forbidden Door to get 12 matches in since the Finals are on July 10.

If they started this Wednesday and assuming we get an episode of Collision every week, they would only need to do one match on each episode of Dynamite, Rampage, and Collision.

Last year I believe they had one match for it on the Forbidden Door preshow.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'll be back watching live when they announce who Danielson is facing for the Owen Cup. I can read results and see if there's something worth checking in the mean time.