[6/10] TSC Watch Party (8pm EST): WWE King of the Ring 1996

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
That open racism was pure back in the 90s
I'll never forget Brian Christopher when he was feuding with Taka. Him and his Dad were hard:mjpls:

He was getting ready to go off on a tangent and JR had to stop him.

He loaded up and called him slant eyed and JR cut him off and said enough of that crap:ufdup:

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
i'd make sure i'm at least 200 feet away, get my megaphone out and yell 'SUZUKI YOU A bytch FOR BEATING UP ASUKA :pacspit:"

then dip out the vicinity like

giphy-downsized.gif

:russ:

As long as he doesn't catch you it's all good. Be running and praying for the speed of Usain Bolt, lol.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The one thing that really stopped their feud from being great is bulldog isn’t a great heel. But damn that clothesline:picard:

This is a good match as both guys are skilled/in their primes, but they're wrestling with roles reversed, it appears.

That said, HBK has to be credited a little with the clothesline. He sold that shyt like a gunshot/KO punch.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is a good match as both guys are skilled/in their primes, but they're wrestling with roles reversed, it appears.

That said, HBK has to be credited a little with the clothesline. He sold that shyt like a gunshot/KO punch.

Shawn sells everything dope. Especially when he’s in the ring with a bigger dude. Look at bulldog and look at Shawn. In real world scenarios, if bulldog simply jabs him it should rock his whole body. If he clotheslines him it’s his mama falling out on the reverend

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
so while this is happening Brian Pullman is outside vandalizing Ahmed Johnson's car

thats wild