59 year old professional boxer makes his debut, it goes exactly how you’d expect lol.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
They both look like ass lol

But you'd be surprised.
I had an older white man in my gym called "snake". He may have been like late 40s to like mid 50s, if not older.
I don't be knowing how old craccaz are for some reason

Good dude tho

He use to spar a lot of the newer guys.

And I know he'd beat the dog shyt outta most of thecoli

This guy in the video don't look like he ever sparred a day in his life and could have died

Lol oh well

Hell yeah age matters but some of those old mfs in combat sport gyms where young dudes are the majority are :whew:.

There was a retired MMA fighter/college wrestler who we all called Mr. P at my last main bjj/mma gym, before I moved, who ragdolled near every mf at that bytch. One of the strongest grips I ever felt, really will pretzel a mf with the quickness lmao.

While detailing you his last golf outing or fishing trip :dead:

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Hell yeah age matters but some of those old mfs in combat sport gyms where young dudes are the majority are :whew:.

There was a retired MMA fighter/college wrestler who we all called Mr. P at my last main bjj/mma, before I moved, who ragdolled near every mf at that bytch. One of the strongest grips I ever felt, really will pretzel a mf with the quickness lmao.

While detailing you his last golf outing or fishing trip :dead:

Man... This shyt be so funny.
I wish everybody would go and see these different kinda dudes that be in the fighting gyms

You had a Mr. P in your gym.... I had an old Mexican nikka named Medina.

Bruhhhhhhhhhh
This mean muthafukka was about 5ft 3, didn't speak no English, didn't speak to anyone really at all. But he was a fukking nightmare

I don't even think they allowed new guys to be in the ring with him. Lol
He had no Chill
His record may have been like 30-60 or some shyt tho Lol
He ain't care about his record
This nikka was only fighting to feed his family.

But this old mean muthafukka would have u waking up in cold sweats because he never stopped, he just kept coming like a zombie.
And when he got close, he'd start sneaking wicked uppercuts in on you, and tearing your body up.

Have cuts all in your mouth trying to eat dinner lol