58-year old U.S. Senator Tim Scott finally found a S.Carolina MILF to settle down with

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never seen someone that smiled so big that the top teeth look like the bottom teeth, it’s fukking incredible. He probably has to get gingivitis vaccines, like, he looks like his shyt could be a super spreader, and cause a pandemic.
He got some bad genes here, top lip is white people thin, gums looking stretched, buck teeth, make it make sense :francis:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Why people think he gay he ain’t black women type at all.

I live in the low country. This area isn't large. This bruh could be Pawgin out of control if he wanted to. He's a damn Senator. Any woman would choose up on him. Nobody has ever seen him with some trim. Only woman I've ever seen him with was his mama. He used to be the Allstate insure agent around here and a state senator before Nikki Haley appointed him U.S. Senator.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I live in the low country. This area isn't large. This bruh could be Pawgin out of control if he wanted to. He's a damn Senator. Any woman would choose up on him. Nobody has ever seen him with some trim. Only woman I've ever seen him with was his mama. He used to be the Allstate insure agent around here and a state senator before Nikki Haley appointed him U.S. Senator.
He could just be asexual.

People forget about that.

Some people just don't have sexual or romantic feelings for either sex.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Tim is clearly a nice dude so I really don't see how he can survive 4 years with Trump being his boss. Those two don't fit like Pence didn't fit either.

On another note. The next time Tim is in public somone needs to ask him questions about this woman he been allegedly hiding from us. :unimpressed: