58-year old U.S. Senator Tim Scott finally found a S.Carolina MILF to settle down with

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So people still spreading this Republican myth about Obama?
He's a fakkit, get over it
tjs1Pnn.png

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Q
It was his letters, my fault. Point still stands:manny:
This was just anger from a used up 80s pawg that didn’t know how to season food :unimpressed:

“2 August, Garrow explained how he obtained letters from three of Obama’s former girlfriends as he was writing about the politician’s early career. The biographer suggested that McNear “wanted to have her role known” when she offered the 40-year-old letter to Garrow. “When Alex showed me the letters from Barack, she redacted one paragraph in one of them and just said: ‘It’s about homosexuality,’” Garrow told the magazine.”

That’s like me making a thread in higher learning saying @Gloxina was going to share some DMs she received from @TripleAgent after I cashapp her $100 but she decided not to because some of them weren’t Harlem”

:dame:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Q

This was just anger from a used up 80s pawg that didn’t know how to season food :unimpressed:

“2 August, Garrow explained how he obtained letters from three of Obama’s former girlfriends as he was writing about the politician’s early career. The biographer suggested that McNear “wanted to have her role known” when she offered the 40-year-old letter to Garrow. “When Alex showed me the letters from Barack, she redacted one paragraph in one of them and just said: ‘It’s about homosexuality,’” Garrow told the magazine.”

That’s like me making a thread in higher learning saying @Gloxina was going to share some DMs she received from @TripleAgent after I cashapp her $100 but she decided not to because some of them weren’t Harlem”

:dame:

AGAIN, where's the denial, libel suit, etc.?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
AGAIN, where's the denial, libel suit, etc.?

I marched in a HCBU band and there was this fine chick in my section my freshman (crab 1999) year from the Chi. She was a senior and kinda had that vibe Jasmine Guy had on a different world. I’ll just call her Shay for the purposes of this story. Our first home game that year was in Chicago at Soldier Field. Took a long ass bus ride up there from Mississippi. Turns out, Shay came from a very affluent family in Chicago. Her family put on a dinner for us in their backyard. That was the first time I smoked a cigarette with Barack Obama. He was chilling in the cut, checking out the world renowned Alcorn State Golden Girls. We had a conversation that lasted about 10 minutes but it felt like an hour. We talked about everything from GZAs verse in Triumph, how time is a man made construct and argued about Chicago having the best Philly Cheesesteaks. During this conversation I definitely got the vibe that he knows how to freak a black n mild and he doesn’t give a damn about what people say or think. I knew I was talking to a real one. Little did I know I was talking to a future president. :wow:

Shay went on to be a Dean of a business school and even did a few segments on MSNBC. I should have shot my shot. Something told me we would have been making love on blanket by the other side of the lake on campus in the rain, raw in the lotus position with Sade playing in the background but I wanted to run the campus streets instead.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This is maga-speak, throw out some bullshyt accusation and if someeone doesn't refute it to your satisfaction that means it's true? Who did Obama sue for saying he was born in Kenya again?
Tim scott probably his daddy

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is maga-speak, throw out some bullshyt accusation and if someeone doesn't refute it to your satisfaction that means it's true? Who did Obama sue for saying he was born in Kenya again?
"MAGA speak".:comeon: EADYBAN. As if it's some stretch that he would refute someone from his pay basically calling him gay and alleging him saying some outlandish shyt like that. WIPE YA MOUF.