58 Year Old Ex-Councilman Bedbuck Strangled His 20 Year Old Stripper Side Piece

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Old c00n crashed out over some young cac stripper p*ssy now about to do life in prison.....
Young hoe saw dollar signs thought she had a easy lick and quit her job...ended up in a burial plot

Strippers will fukk a mailbox if the check inside of it is big enough. I hope you don't believe that he forced her to have sex. And she claimed to have went a year without sex before sleeping with him :childplease:
Of course I didn’t say he forced her!

I was making it clear it was obviously strictly transactional so why did he get his emotions so wrapped up in her

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
84402337-13377839-image-a-1_1714708619996.jpg
:russ: THAT'S SO CLOSE TO HOW I IMAGINED HE LOOKED BEFORE EVEN CLICKING THE THREAD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Are dudes like this built for prison ?

With all that education, you’d think he would try to avoid prison like the plague but he willingly crashed out.

If he can't scrap, could be a problem. He's smart enough to join the Nation and maybe get prison protection as an educator....

At least he got a body under his belt...

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Nothing ground breaking here but you have to be careful with overly emotional people that you think are harmless. Anybody that expresses an unreasonable amount of love to you when you know you’ve done nothing to deserve it besides show them some attention should be avoided at all costs. They’re unstable and will try to destroy you if given the chance.
Thanks for sharing this. I know someone (family) whom I think is in a relationship with a man like this. Whats funny I had my suspicions but nothing too crazy. For example, the part of showing undesirable love when the other person has not done that much to desire it.

How did you learn this in your own life?

Also, what’s your opinion on that? What’s does that mean about that person?

In tryna get gems from your insight to share this forward because upon reading it I immediately thought about said family member

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thanks for sharing this. I know someone (family) whom I think is in a relationship with a man like this. Whats funny I had my suspicions but nothing too crazy. For example, the part of showing undesirable love when the other person has not done that much to desire it.

How did you learn this in your own life?

Also, what’s your opinion on that? What’s does that mean about that person?

In tryna get gems from your insight to share this forward because upon reading it I immediately thought about said family member
I can’t tell if you trolling or not but fukk it. I learned from personal experience. I was dealing with a woman who admittedly didn’t hang outside too much big into anime and just through regular text messages she was telling me how amazing I was for just regular convo. I knew something was off but I smashed anyway. Next day there’s a gap in how quickly I respond to her and she goes off on me. I tell her I’m not arguing so she pulls up to my house and sends me a picture of my door from outside then drives off. Then she threatened to call the cops on me for some other shyt. Long story short it took me a week to get rid of that psycho and we only chilled once.

Idk about your families situation but good luck to them.