5'4 soccer breh, Memphis Depay is pipping the coli's dream woman, Chloe

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
LOL its the same exact tricking on thots culture as here...The hoes are better looking on avg sure but they are way more cutthroat...The amount of sabotaging stories about soccer players is wild
Ronaldo the biggest sports star in the world who has the pick of the liter has all his kids by sidepieces.....

right nikkas can't make up there mind....

Where over there do you see brehs promoting black excellence like Lebron and CP3...?.....
they in here talking like they some groupies

they over there putting babies in busted becky prostitutes

stop the fakkitry ha

sunny80

All Star
Daps
He's a biracial pretty boy and she said she likes pretty boys and nerds so I don't see the problem. I doubt they are a couple because every other website says he has a girlfriend.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kaurche, Lori and Chloe?

200.gif
that mf is the drake of soccer players or atleast the Joe budden of them, idk how popular/good he is:yeshrug:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He legit has to be one of the only European soccer stars out there that isn’t a PAWGer. He has good taste :ehh:.

there's this myth that euro soccer stars don't date black women but I follow a couple of UK shorties and they had a thread going on about this not long ago and a bunch of black soccer stars have black girlfriends/wives, they just don’t happen to be clout demons.

:ehh:

I don't know why the narrative for black men is always centered around what c00ns are doing. seems like not even euro brehs can escape this

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there's this myth that euro soccer stars don't date black women but I follow a couple of UK shorties and they had a thread going on about this not long ago and a bunch of black soccer stars have black girlfriends/wives, they just don’t happen to be clout demons.

I don't know why the narrative for black men is always centered around what c00ns are doing. seems like not even euro brehs can escape this

That’s a good point at the end of your post, but you gotta admit a lot of these Euro soccer dudes are nonstop serial PAWGers. A lot of the big stars have white wives. No hate, it just is what it is.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Its the same narrative I heard about black nba players. Come to find out most of them have black women too.