54 Percent Have Had Sex With Work Colleague

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...rvey_n_3345966.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Employees are getting busy at their place of business. A Business Insider survey of about 2,500 respondents indicated that 54 percent have had sex with a coworker.

Nearly 85 percent believe they should be allowed to have sex with a colleague, and 64 percent said that they'd at least attempted a hookup by hitting on a coworker.

Business Insider called the results "startling." (Click here for the full survey.)

Career site Glassdoor arrived at far tamer numbers in a February poll, with just 12 percent having admitted to office liaisons.

But are the juicier Business Insider results really that surprising? A 2012 study by FileTrek showed that people have a fair amount of tolerance for even bosses sleeping with subordinates, which was ranked below sexual harassment, incompetence and sharing confidential information among fireable offenses.

Ive done it before but I aint about that life no more :whoa:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have once only because she was leaving the company and she worked in a different department. Yes i would do it again if the circumstances were favorable.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
To the ones not advocating this type of behavior, why not?

I work in a restaurant (not for long) and I've smashed about 7 of the chicks there. Some don't work there anymore, some still do. :manny:

I'm always on my :jawalrus: shyt though when there's like 5 of 'em all working and I've done smashed all 5. They know about each other too. :laugh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Most of em are married or committed too :heh:

I know it's wrong but YOLO :manny:

This

It's all ages too, teenagers/early 20's working somewhere, or middleaged/older working in professional places. They spend so much time together in close physical proximity that it's really easy to occur.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
To the ones not advocating this type of behavior, why not?

I work in a restaurant (not for long) and I've smashed about 7 of the chicks there. Some don't work there anymore, some still do. :manny:

I'm always on my :jawalrus: shyt though when there's like 5 of 'em all working and I've done smashed all 5. They know about each other too. :laugh:

:myman: YOLO my nikkaz, f*ck is a job anyway, get on yo grind. Sh*t be mad uncomfortable though when she likes you and finds out she was just a f*ckbuddy, or worse, you find out she's married, both of which have happened to me :snoop:. My advice to you stepnfetchit nikkaz is to only do it if you don't mind leaving the plantation :blessed:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
This

It's all ages too, teenagers/early 20's working somewhere, or middleaged/older working in professional places. They spend so much time together in close physical proximity that it's really easy to occur.

Yup. They spend more time with each other than they do with their own families when you really think about it. Once there's a physical attraction, everything else will fall into place. It's inevitable. Happy hours after work speeds up the process too.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i did it before

shyt got wild awkward after

only cause she made it like that

we smashed and before i did i told her im still gonna be talkin to other girls and shyt

and i told her i still will be cool with the other girls at work

she agreed and lied lol

ill never do it again

i leave them hoes alone tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's different like a gig you ain't keeping for long or not caring. In a job you care about chicks can air our your business, go to her and get you canned

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
:myman: YOLO my nikkaz, f*ck is a job anyway, get on yo grind. Sh*t be mad uncomfortable though when she likes you and finds out she was just a f*ckbuddy, or worse, you find out she's married, both of which have happened to me :snoop:. My advice to you stepnfetchit nikkaz is to only do it if you don't mind leaving the plantation :blessed:

I feel like bytches only use me for sex. :manny: It's like they know they won't be able to hold me down in a relationship or just assume I'm definitely not looking for one, so they subconsciously know the deal beforehand.

Get a few pumps outta 'em and it's on to the next.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I feel like bytches only use me for sex. :manny: It's like they know they won't be able to hold me down in a relationship or just assume I'm definitely not looking for one, so they subconsciously know the deal beforehand.

Get a few pumps outta 'em and it's on to the next.

:myman: That's going in my sig.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
picsay-1351226931.jpg
picsay-1351227005.jpg

it was all good then this happened :huhldup:

lmaooo shorty should of known what it was

i just wanted to smash. we made shyt clear

picsay-1351450397.jpg