Daps
20121103012106.png

:comeon:

we know fif, we know

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
idk about yall but this seems like obvious marketing scheme to me

Marketing for what though? The people that are interested in this "beef" don't really matter from a purchasing perspective.

Besides, Floyd ain't got any fights coming up and does 50 even still make music? I could see it being staged from the standpoint that BOTH of these guys are tremendous attention whores though.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Marketing for what though? The people that are interested in this "beef" don't really matter from a purchasing perspective.

Besides, Floyd ain't got any fights coming up and does 50 even still make music? I could see it being staged from the standpoint that BOTH of these guys are tremendous attention whores though.

marketing for a potential fight...

it dont take but some months for nikkas to get a fight together or who knows what other ideas/events they got planned. But I know 50 and floyd got all eyes on them right now...you think that shyt happen by accident? :heh:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
marketing for a potential fight...

it dont take but some months for nikkas to get a fight together or who knows what other ideas/events they got planned. But I know 50 and floyd got all eyes on them right now...you think that shyt happen by accident? :heh:

What potential fight is my question?

And the last thing Floyd needs is extra help marketing a fight. I think this beef is legitimate because these are two sensitive ass egomaniacs and shyt like this is bound to happen. At the same time I also believe this could be solved easily. I think it's only gotten so big right now because they're both attention whoring.

Floyd and 50 are like the women on Basketball Wives or something. They'll be friends again by the next episode.

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thought crossed my mind but I don't think anyone (especially 50) would let someone son them like this

I dunno man. 50 been around Floyd and this boxing scene for a min now.
Floyd stay saying reckless shyt about his opponent before a fight then after the victory both fighter be talking about how the other is such a great dude and a great fighter and they have so much respect for dude and blah blah so maybe 50 is just playin the game