Best Show

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You're up in this thread bragging about how you don't need to write anything because you drafted so well, meanwhile I'm trying to get this show on the road soooo

Not only that but you said 2 nights ago you'd be good to go the next morning. I basically gave you 3 deadlines to write something.
Soooo you changed the rules again. Makes sense :ehh:

Silkk

Daps
What rules???? :what: I'm telling the mod to sticky the thread so we can get more votes, there's no "rules" being changed. I gave you THREE deadlines to write a description of your fantasy wrestling show and instead of doing what I ask so I can finally get this over with, you post some dumb shyt in the thread basically saying you're not gonna write anything. Everybody else followed instructions and there were no problems. Getting on my last nerve with your stupid shyt
Calm down goodell :sas1:

I'll have victory locked up by the end of the night :sas2:

Silkk

Daps
Nah you're not respecting my time :what: I said over a week ago what we were doing, and then when I posted the thread you complained that it wasn't fair for some reason so I pushed it back and had the thread deleted. Then I gave you a second deadline, which you didn't meet either, but I held back on asking the thread to be stickied because not everybody posted their stuff (including you). And on top of that you spit in my face and basically say you're not gonna write what I asked of you, then still have the nerve to complain :what::what: I have other shyt to do instead of being your Kindergarden teacher making sure you hand in your homework
hqdefault.jpg