50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The only good 50+ pawg is Athena

Athena is actually only 49 years old. She just looks like an older grandmother. Lol. But she has a better body than this girl for sure, because this girl actually isn’t a pawg. She’s a former fat, now fit orange/red looking milf.

Clearly she’s salty about lil Wayne. I hope after she exposes whatever freaky shyt they did behind closed doors, he checks into rehab. The biggest take away from this is just how much drugs influence poor decision making. He should have had this woman signing a NDA, but wasn’t thinking clearly so obviously he wasn’t moving correctly either. This is the result. You hate to see it.:francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:ohhh::ehh:

That makes a lot of sense! and for someone like wayne who talks about sex 24/7 I get it, same with that plus size model who he is engaged to.
Nah.. she's roided up... probably connected to a bunch cac dealers
He was using her to procure drugs and hookers

She is clearly mentally ill and he must have seen the signs
Dude is a moron
He's the type of dude hoes false accuse or manipulate for a bag

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Not surprised a chronic p*ssy eating sex addict like Wayne would get an old cac to fulfill his sexual fantasies :mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
camron(NY rapper) was seen slapping the ass of a white bytch

and even so, these nikkas are only smashing these chicks. it aint like they are exclusive to white bytches. These nikkas smash all bytches from purple, green, white, black.

idk why yall be acting so upset over this
Cant be a dumbass speaking facts, you nonados nikkas be wifing these type of cacs. much worse than just smashing.
U clowns really caping for Weezy?
He didn't just smash and dash
U seen all em receipts?

"I prefer not to see black girls"?
Y'all cool with that?

:dahell:

And if he beat that azz and left those bruises... things gonna go left for him quick
If she's lying about it..is it gonna matter?
She's a bitter old clout chasing white bytch with nothing going on for herself

Dude fukked up and I don't give a fukk what happens to him
:yeshrug:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
nikkas are just dumb
He must have known this ho wasn't discreet
fukk him..he been a stupid, druggie c00n
nikka got black children outchea texting dumb shyt
We all know Black women won't cancel him though

Meh, so he doesn’t like us and made it known to his ww. Bw already know there are Brehs who do that. He’s not the first nor will he be the last breh to prefer white or exotic over us. It’s 2020, a lot of us no longer gaf. It is what it is.:manny: Let him pawg in peace.

Besides this little situation demonstrates that those unsuspecting nonbw/ww ain’t good choosers either and will fukk bad boys/thugs on the low when given the chance. :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I never could stand that over rated retarded fakkit. Dumb mofos stayed supporting this idiot. Even after the fukked up "Black Lives Matter" comment on tv.

Just a damn crack head.

Me neither breh.

The "Wayne's the greatest rapper alive" era was the absolute worst in Hip-Hop history

Big Sean is the most overrated rapper of all time.

:heh:Who's rating Big Sean?

The only good 50+ pawg is Athena

:manny: Not bad, eh?

https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/55-year-old-model-is-a-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-showstopper/