50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Maluma

Banned
Daps
The only logical thing I can say is probably wayne seen all sides of the game and gravitated towards something he found "real". Old cac women from a different background. I've seen this before with a few dudes, they see the game as a game (money, jobs, women, looks, hustle) but see outsiders as "real".

Kind of like the foreign thing with some dudes, literally thinking anything outta America is real and family oriented.
There’s a few girls in Colombia who address me as “amor” and “mi futuro esposo” thinking Im gonna save them and bring them back to America :mjlol:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
If you still believe drugs aint the devil, this man went from dropping classic material and fukking on broads like prime nivea, toya and christina milian to lusting over sunburnt grandma pawgs and releasing trash music surpassed only by trash face tats

giphy.gif

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just one of them nikkas that will fukk anything. Bet he smashed a ton of ugly joints in his Hot Boyz days while

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nivea
Lauren London
Supahead
Milian
Trina
Nicki minaj
Just off top of my head

Then Gertrude from planet fitness:beli:

But it's like what an old head once said a man gone cheat with whoever lets him be him

:dahell: REMINDING US HE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SUPAHEAD
ONLY VALIDATES THIS SITUATION.

:devil:
:evil: