Nawlins
Why are you @ me? :dwillhuh:

Yes we swept y'all
Yes we won the division
Yes y'all missed the playoffs again
Yes y'all had another losing season
Yea we still own the all time series head to head

But hey y'all fired Joe Vitt today so all is well going into next yr :mjlol:

Don't worry I got a thread cook up for your one and done playoff run. :smugfavre:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Because y'all nikkas fukkin suck :gucci:

Where's Lil Bih #1 @portcityplaya at? Gonna neg me endlessly on unlimited rep day, fukkin troll :pacspit:

^^^ Look at the shameless display of insecurity above. :huhldup:

Be the head hoe-ass funboy fan of a nut-ass team who won the division yet STILL concern yourself with your blood division rivals by obsessively stalking their team thread and passive aggressively dapping posts to troll, brehs. :dame:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
^^^ Look at the shameless display of insecurity above. :huhldup:

Be the head hoe-ass funboy fan of a nut-ass team who won the division yet STILL concern yourself with your blood division rivals by obsessively stalking their team thread and passive aggressively dapping posts to troll, brehs. :dame:

Breh who's insecure :dwillhuh:

We're clearly better than y'all, a young goon can't express his opinion on facts no more? :dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Need to go out and find some cold ass coordinators who'll do whatever it takes to get it done :demonic:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Why are you @ me? :dwillhuh:

Yes we swept y'all
Yes we won the division
Yes y'all missed the playoffs again
Yes y'all had another losing season
Yea we still own the all time series head to head

But hey y'all fired Joe Vitt today so all is well going into next yr :mjlol:

holla when matty lite wins a playoff game bih

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Aight brehs, we survived Carolina in the Super Bowl last year. This one hurts cuz it's Atlanta but we can get through it. Just gotta hope PIT or NE mollywhop 'em in two weeks. Then we need to really put pressure on Payton and Co. to get they act together so this can be the last damn year we gotta watch our rival celebrate Super Bowl runs.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Aight brehs, we survived Carolina in the Super Bowl last year. This one hurts cuz it's Atlanta but we can get through it. Just gotta hope PIT or NE mollywhop 'em in two weeks. Then we need to really put pressure on Payton and Co. to get they act together so this can be the last damn year we gotta watch our rival celebrate Super Bowl runs.

I honestly hope ATL whips The patriots. I'm WHO DAT 4 life, but the New England /Trump thing don't smell right. I hate the falcons, but at least Brady won't win. I'm fine with that.

:yeshrug: