50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We should all be cardinals fans today. No playoffs let's get a better pick :blessed: Speaking of picks how many yall got Drew down for today? I got 2

Breh, we are 5-8, so we all know they will "play for pride to end the season on a high note" and win two of the last three games (we cannot beat the Cardinals in Arizona for nothing, so today will be a L) and beat the Buccaneers in the Dome on Christmas Eve and "The Real Funboys of Atlanta" in ATL Week 17 to finish with a third-straight mediocre 7-9 season. :francis:

Prepare yourself for another middle-of-the-pack draft pick. :snoop:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Breh, we are 5-8, so we all know they will win two of the last three games (we cannot beat the Cardinals in Arizona for nothing, so today will be an L) and beat the Buccaneers in the Dome on Christmas Eve and "The Real Funboys of Atlanta" in ATL Week 17 to, once again, finish with a third-straight mediocre 7-9 season. :francis:

Prepare yourself for another middle-of-the-pack draft pick. :snoop:

Nah the offense look like shyt they cant carry us to victory we taking them L's :blessed:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:lupe: What is he about, breh?
He's legit. LSU has put out LBs that have started frim day one 3 of the last 4 years, Kevin Minter, Kwon Alexander, and Deion Jones. I think Beckwith is better than all of them.

He's projected 2nd round, I say get that DB from Washington in the 1st

b. woods

Peace
Daps
He's legit. LSU has put out LBs that have started frim day one 3 of the last 4 years, Kevin Minter, Kwon Alexander, and Deion Jones. I think Beckwith is better than all of them.

He's projected 2nd round, I say get that DB from Washington in the 1st

For some nut-ass reason, Payton and Loomis seem to be :huhldup: :whoa: at drafting ANY players from LSU.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We're gonna be the only team not to benefit from the generosity of Carson Palmer, the God of Interceptions.

Yeah. Last year in Arizona, he tried to feed us several times, and we repeatedly dropped the plate. :francis:

And I expect the same this year. :francis: