50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man who gon rep for the Westbank now??
Man who gon play corner now?! we got Delvin "Breh" Breaux and fukking who?
I hope Bell can play CB a little bit. Swann hopefully ready. PJ Williams better be ready :dame: I don't like this shyt
big-head-rico-o-s.gif

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Man what are we doing smh.
I just don't understand the direction we are going.
The future breh, the future.

Let's be real bruh, deep down we knew Keenan wasn't going to make through the year. The coaching staff is impressed with the young corners, front office wanted some cash to sign someone to fill a spot where we have a need.

It sucks it had to be him

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Man who gon play corner now?! we got Delvin "Breh" Breaux and fukking who?
I hope Bell can play CB a little bit. Swann hopefully ready. PJ Williams better be ready :dame: I don't like this shyt
big-head-rico-o-s.gif

He played nickle at times at OSU, but I wouldn't want him as a corner full time :sadcam:.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
What beef did they have?
Lewis said that when he was getting ready for the Draft in 2009 and worked out for the Saints, Dennis Allen said he would never make it in the league. And when DA came back last year, Lewis said he told DA something like "hey, I'm still here" and that DA took it the wrong way like he was arrogant or something

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lewis said that when he was getting ready for the Draft in 2009 and worked out for the Saints, Dennis Allen said he would never make it in the league. And when DA came back last year, Lewis said he told DA something like "hey, I'm still here" and that DA took it the wrong way like he was arrogant or something
Wat a bytch move by Allen. He better improve this defense