50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Shied, Why Stephone Anthony isn't getting PT? :dahell:

The shyt we do remains baffling? I wish Benson corpse comes alive and make changes in the FO. Sean and Loomis have too much power.

I read that since they were going with 3 safety sets Anthony was the odd man out, with Robertson beasting (and he was playing great so I'm not upset with that) and Lauranitas. and that I have an issue with. Laurenitas old and slow. put the young speed out there. He's fukkin up Anthony progression. Anthony played very good last year but moving him outta the middle fukked him up. dude been invisible for two games so far. I don't like that shyt.
we take out productive players for the sake of playcalling instead of changin the playcalling for the sake of productive players. Ingram getting 4.2 a carry this season only got 21 carries in 2 games :mindblown: run the damn rock Sean, fukk Cadet we ain't use picks to get him. shyt don't make no sense. Let dude be a workhorse, damn the committee

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Shied, Why Stephone Anthony isn't getting PT? :dahell:

The shyt we do remains baffling? I wish Benson corpse comes alive and make changes in the FO. Sean and Loomis have too much power.

That draft was fire too I still remember I wanted Marcus Peters with the first pick and then we took Kikaha like two picks before the Vikes took Eric Kendricks who I also wanted whose killing in Minny

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
our cb drafting has been terrible

but i understand you got lil road warrior but he's not playing like it, steph could have easily been roy on defense and is something going on with ingram to the point cadet is in the game so much?

I dont know why Cadet getting so much pt. Maybe cause we throwing it so much, cause from what I've seen Mark is good with blitz pick up and protection and coming out of the backfield, but we go so many 5 receivers out that it's just easier to throw Cadet out there and say screw it we gon do what we do and let you know we doing it.