50 Cent went off on Twitter

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Everything he talking bout as far as success is in his book 50th law. That shyt got some gems.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
images

http://necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/50-money-2.jpg

:hmm:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
What's the problem here? And I don't even like 50 cent.

all I see is a man trying to start positive organizations to help people.

I don't see how he is crying or how he "went off"

So I'll conclude that the OP is trolling along with his cosigners

Carry on

Same thing I read, I was confused by the title of the thread and all the negative bullshyt as well. And someone confusing or don't know what "net worth" mean. Net worth has nothing to do with cash on hand. His companies are a net worth of a hundred some odd million according to forbes "guesstimates" they don't have access to his business portfolio, who knows what other business he's involved with silently. And his Movie business must be profitable, Lionsgate re up for another 10 films, his first deal was 10 films to dvd at a budget of 200mill.

Just think of net worth like this.

Cleveland Cav. had a net worth let's say 700mill when Lebron was there. He left now they have a net worth of let's say 250mill. All business net worth fluctuate. But, we all know Dan "Quicken Loans" Gilbert is a billionaire.

As 50 also said he didn't have to do anything, he chose to do this.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can never knock Fif as a businessman. I respect what he's doing and even watching his Thing Falls Apart movie last night on Netflix..not bad at all. :yeshrug:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can never knock Fif as a businessman. I respect what he's doing and even watching his Thing Falls Apart movie last night on Netflix..not bad at all. :yeshrug:

even a broken clock is right twice a day. people are wrong for knocking him for tryin to do something positive but lets not get crazy, any and everybody should laugh hysterically at that piece of sh!t movie. the story isn't terrible but his acting? :merchant:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall put wayy too much stock in money, why can't a rich person be affected by what a non-rich person says? money don't make you impervious, haha, plenty of poor people have richer brains than rich people. 50 is sensitive because he knows this philanthropic angle seems fugazi to people. when something is real it don't need defending, you don't feel the need to snap when someone questions it, you only react like that when you know there's some truth to what your critics are saying. i think he really does want to help feed these people but i also think he sees the upside business wise to being perceived as a humanitarian.

Basically,props on the breakdown....that's exactly what it is,I thought it wuz fugazi myself and still think :usure:....don't see why people would go out of they way to hate on it though...without sum proof he takin all the proceeds and not feeding people....I just never known him to talk about charity works so much before,unless the media never gave that side....or maybe without all the fame and attention dude figured out what's real now...he don't seem like the same person who wuz on any level that he wuz at his height of his career,so I believe em...unfortunatley he created a image for himself as the greatest rap villian of all time:laugh: and people ain't got past that yet...if he real bout what he doin just keep goin and folks will come around.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's called "my rap career is floundering, my movies are going straight to that $1 bin at Walmart, so let me market myself as someone who cares about other people."

Re-branding. Makes sense, though. He couldn't play the Villain Rapper role forever.