50 Cent went off on Twitter

flipn50

Pro
Daps
50-cent-street-king.jpg

I'm just posting from his Twitter feed because he's dropping gem.

"Who really wants to successful from the bottom of there heart? I mean really really wants it. Ill tell you the truth so you don't make the mistakes that I have made and many of the biggest business men. HERE is the KEY learn to be a good judge of character. Most good business men negotiate well so the terms in there contracts are good. FRIENDSHIP is expensive, he has a sense of entitlement , she wants half (oh no) can't talk it out she wants a divorce. You can not take all your home boy to the top with you.

Information creates value there's no school that teaches instincts survival is first nature for the poverty stricken you may think I'm just like any other rapper LMAO I haven't dropped a album in 3 years but I maintained my spot on the Forbes list. I'm from SOUTH SIDE that's what we simply call HUSTLING.

Street king energy is me trying to create a standard by using a biz model that gives back the way major corporation should. When I see you fools on twitter being negative about the STREET KING ENERGY project it makes mesick to my stomach I don't have to do none of this. I'm doing it cause I want to make a difference.

SMSaudio and all my other company's will be under this model hopefully you and other young entrepreneur will also choose a cause that your passionate about and have proceeds go to.

I choose hunger, I had to convince the UNITED NATION WFP to let me give them money For people who are starving to death. Wow! Feeding america didn't even want to work with me. I went to them first. I didn't get discouraged after i started working with WFP. They came around so the next company SMS audio. I worked it out cause I don't care about how they perceive me. its about helping people in need.

1 in 6 Americans are hungry kids are out there surviving off of there school lunch. I don't know what you think but I think street KING energy is a big deal and SMSaudio because of the example it set's for future businesses cause there already growing at a feverish pace."

50 Cent's Twitter

:krs:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
ya'll some haters

50 is doin it big and trying to make a better world for the future generations. Listen to what he says about making corporations give money back to the people...

"the corporations owe, they betta give up the dough, to my town, or else we gonna shut em down" - Chuck D

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a very sensitive young man there....you have millions and worry about what a broke person on twitter have to say about you :childplease:

yall put wayy too much stock in money, why can't a rich person be affected by what a non-rich person says? money don't make you impervious, haha, plenty of poor people have richer brains than rich people. 50 is sensitive because he knows this philanthropic angle seems fugazi to people. when something is real it don't need defending, you don't feel the need to snap when someone questions it, you only react like that when you know there's some truth to what your critics are saying. i think he really does want to help feed these people but i also think he sees the upside business wise to being perceived as a humanitarian.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
50 is almost like a modern day Pac, only thing 50 lacks is uplifting/socially conscious songs in his catalog.

Great read, thanks for posting OP. :myman:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ya'll some haters

50 is doin it big and trying to make a better world for the future generations. Listen to what he says about making corporations give money back to the people...

"the corporations owe, they betta give up the dough, to my town, or else we gonna shut em down" - Chuck D
:shaq2:that dude dont give a fukk about feeding people

he just using a different angle since his rap career is over and his acting never picked up

forbes reported 50 lost 100 mil from his net worth from last year so dude is sinking and grasping at straws:rudy: