(***)50 cent United Nations Full Track (not cdq)

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
smh @ 50 trying to get his mojo back by using z-share

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres something about this dude lately that when the word song for album is said, he panics and makes trash. If you get his best 12 songs from the last year he's done for free, shyt would seriously be one of the albums of the year • Complicated, They burn me, Murder one, Shooting guns, Wait until tonight, Run up on me, SMS get the message etc.

this is pure truth. he tries WAY too hard with albums for some reason, on the mixtapes he sounds and organic and free flowing. this song/beat is f*ckin awful

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:laff: sorry but i had to bump this thread

50 cent and bpumper should collab or better yet just sign him

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
can barely hear that sh1t so ill just wait for better quality

Theres something about this dude lately that when the word song for album is said, he panics and makes trash. If you get his best 12 songs from the last year he's done for free, shyt would seriously be one of the albums of the year • Complicated, They burn me, Murder one, Shooting guns, Wait until tonight, Run up on me, SMS get the message etc.

word. dont forget old 03 ferrari, happy new year, when i come back, when it all goes down

damn 50 was doing good last year wtf happened its like he lost it so fast
his last 2 mixtapes are good but nothing close to those 2011 joints

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as stated earlier in this Thread, 50 had dope songs last year so its not like he lost it...but wtf is this shyt??? :wtf: