50 Cent to take part in GTA VI??

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t really matter at this point. GTA is too big to fail, people are gonna be hype
The name is big enough now to where the creators don’t matter. All the game has to be is decent and it’ll sell over 50 million easy like crack.

You guys are fixated on sales. Of course the game will sell like hot cakes due to name-brand recognition.

But let's be honest here the game will probably suck. GTA Online turned to shyt once those key people left. Rockstar ran out of ideas and milked that shyt dry.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You guys are fixated on sales. Of course the game will sell like hot cakes due to name-brand recognition.

But let's be honest here the game will probably suck. GTA Online turned to shyt once those key people left. Rockstar ran out of ideas and milked that shyt dry.

You’re not gonna get an argument out of me, I agree. i been off the GTA hype wagon for a while.

I would do anything to see rockstar make a new IP. they’re almost like blizzard with WoW at this point. They are pretty much dedicated their entire development staff to one game

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Music or DJ a radio station...

This game is high key suspect due to all the key departures and the rumor the entire game won't be released at launch...

The entire game coming out in episodes including the map like a live service game...

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Music or DJ a radio station...

This game is high key suspect due to all the key departures and the rumor the entire game won't be released at launch...

The entire game coming out in episodes including the map like a live service game...
This would actually make the most sense Money wise. But I don't think 50 bragging about being a dj on gt6 radio lol