50 Cent Smack DVD interview right before he fell off (2007)

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is why you've got to show a little humility whist at the top.

He slyly clowned Kingdom Come doing 1.6m and underestimated his oppositions popularity. Graduation ended up doing 2.1m :bryan:

He right about Nas not bossing up but that's not Nas lane.

Really shows he didn't see what was about to come. He saw Kanye & Wayne as boys and little rappers. He didn't see they where on the verge of stardom.

Even though Kanye already had multiple awards and two multi-platinum albums. Wayne was going Gold when he wasn't "hot" too. :wtb:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
That Cocaine City was the greatest 50 interview ever. Straight hood and business knowledge. 50 was last mega-star man. He knew it.

Daps
50 was speaking some real shyt at the 5:45 second mark, had me like :myman::ohhh:

me too. I was frustrated with the nikkas I was around tlaking about nothin but fukkin' bytches and how to fukk more bytches...
:what:

man, its money out there and aint none of us in a position to make no moves...lets plan something and do business...get bread...

then nikkas is lookin at you with the :wtf: face...

smh

at the end he was actually saying something very intelligent, not just "n!gga" smart but smart period.

In my opinion, all his older interviews is like that...like when he was tlakin about how nas aint put his crew on the right way (second interview in the OP) he said some key shyt..."Nas' situation comes from living form advance to advance, now he has to compromise himself and go to who ever writes the biggest check."

That says a lot...how many people you know living check to check...look at how they can't make the decisions that they want to make...they have to follow the person who writes their check and do what they can. If you peep the logic in his interviews, the shyt translates to everyday life too.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
me too. I was frustrated with the nikkas I was around tlaking about nothin but fukkin' bytches and how to fukk more bytches...
:what:

man, its money out there and aint none of us in a position to make no moves...lets plan something and do business...get bread...

then nikkas is lookin at you with the :wtf: face...

smh

That shyt hit home, thats why I had to leave a few of the people I was cool with, weren't doing shyt with their lives

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That shyt hit home, thats why I had to leave a few of the people I was cool with, weren't doing shyt with their lives

that was his best interview. I agree. Those type of heads can't teach you shyt when they are broke and proud of being there.

But he shouldn't have talked about record sales so much. Game beefing with the Unit was the beginning of the end of 50's reign on top.

Daps

who you tellin'...I had to do the same...even if I don't make it to where I want to be, I still feel that Im better off cause nikkas just think too small and are too content with shyt I don't care about anymore.