50 Cent Rubs Irv Gotti’s Sore Spot Regarding Ashanti’s Pregnancy With Nelly

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

50 Cent Rubs Irv Gotti’s Sore Spot Regarding Ashanti’s Pregnancy With Nelly​

Gotti has opened up about his and Ashanti's alleged romance on multiple occasions.

BY PREEZY BROWN
Plus Icon

JULY 24, 2024 2:00PM

Marcus Ingram/Getty Images for E11EVEN Miami; Prince Williams/WireImage; Paras Griffin/Getty Images
50 Cent just can’t seem to pass up the opportunity to poke fun at Irv Gotti, or take joy in his perceived misery.
Recently, Fif used the buzz surrounding Ashanti being pregnant with Nelly‘s child to rub what Gotti has admitted to be a sore spot regarding his love life. In an Instagram post that’s since been deleted, the G-Unit founder shared an upload from another account jokingly assuming that Gotti, who is said to have been romantically involved with Ashanti during her time with Murder Inc, is fuming over the couple’s pregnancy.
50 captioned his own repost of the original, writing, “LOL I HAD TO SHARE THIS LMAO,” in his latest attempt to publicly humiliate and disgrace his longtime rival and fellow Queens native.

50 Cent Wearing Suit

Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson attends the NFTE 2024 Entrepreneurial Spirits Award Gala at Guastavino’s on May 01, 2024 in New York City. Theo Wargo/Getty Images
This isn’t the first time that 50 Cent has alluded to Gotti potentially feeling resentment over Ashanti and Nelly’s love affair. In 2023, amid reports of the two music stars’ rekindled romance, Fif made a post on social media jokingly voicing concern over the Murder Inc. Records’ founders mental and emotional stability in light of those rumors.
“Man, somebody check on Irv Gotti ASAP!” Fif captioned a photo of Gotti posted alongside a video of Ashanti and Nelly engaging during a performance. “Know he going through it right now.”
https://www.vibe.com/news/entertain...collaboration-kendrick-lamar-feud-1234897039/
Related Story

50 Cent Brainstorming With Drake Amid Lingering Kendrick Lamar Feud

The Inc Records artist Ashanti (left) with director and The Inc Records CEO Irv Gotti, shoots her new video for “Don’t Let Them” on March 3, 2005 in Los Angeles, California. Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Gotti has been open about his past dealings with Ashanti, describing their relationship as “intimate” and common knowledge among their respective inner-circles. “I think everyone knows at this point we had a relationship.”
While he said that he and Ashanti were never in a commited relationship, he’s suggested that the two were sexually involved during that period. “Me and Ashanti never officially was together,” he said during an interview back in 2017. “We was chilling. It was never official like, ‘Yo, that’s my girl.’”
See the original Instagram post 50 Cent shared below.