50 Cent Recalls Suge Knight Showing Up To The ‘In Da Club' Video Set

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All I know is Danny Trejo said when Suge came out on some gangster shyt he was :what: because it was totally out of character for him. He knew him from back in the day.

The fact of the matter is if you have money you can be whatever you want to be. Not really criticizing, just saying how it is. :manny:

Fred.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Speakin of Bang Em Smurf, this interview got me rollin:

:dead: @ his description of Lloyd Banks

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
:snoop: you sound like you should be studying and explaining Obama's body language on FOX News.

:whoo: that body language hate is a new avenue. 50 got haters discovering new forms of Hate

man shut the fukk up.

ANY kind of analysis to you guys about the rappers you dikkride is "hate"

his analysis was actually on point...meanwhile you're a fakkit

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The first 15 seconds of this video is :mjlol:

All them nikkas lookin mad uncomfortable. Banks lookin like he don't wanna be there, Buck lookin like he still got the motivation but he's worn down, Yayo look mad as hell, Kidd Kidd look like he just the tagalong absent minded nikka and 50 lookin like he's just happy he's got nikkas underneath him again cuz it's better than rap irrelevancy. :wow: And I say this as a fan. But the body language/chemistry between these nikkas is just weird b. Like you can tell they respect 50 thoroughness and even probably still fear him, but It's probably mad resentment and shyt there. Just look at Banks & Yayo when 50 starts getting animated and how they look like they wanna chime in on the mic, then kind of shy away from it like :comeon:

:mjlol:

shyt is comedy.

So on point. :wow: