50 Cent Recalls Suge Knight Showing Up To The ‘In Da Club' Video Set

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
suge knights not hard and never has been.

idk why people act like HE HIMSELF can do all this chit.

i'd knock him da fuk out worse than that :wrist: barber did.

proof knew this dude wasn't scary.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
suge knights not hard and never has been.

idk why people act like HE HIMSELF can do all this chit.

i'd knock him da fuk out worse than that :wrist: barber did.

proof knew this dude wasn't scary.

I guess thats why Proof didnt wanna come outside when Suge told him too after he ran off his mouth:shaq:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
cuz suge's a fat fraud, and had a 100 paid shooters with him?:dead:
Proof said Suge was with like 2 or 3 dudes.
Proof was with Trick Trick and them Im sure Proof had shooters there too
:sas1::sas2:

You seem salty about Suge
giphy.gif

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Proof said Suge was with like 2 or 3 dudes.
Proof was with Trick Trick and them Im sure Proof had shooters there too
:sas1::sas2:

You seem salty about Suge
giphy.gif

dikkride a fat, try hard old man who didn't become a thug until he came back from college brehs.

not mad just KNOW i ccould fuk him up.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
The first 15 seconds of this video is :mjlol:

All them nikkas lookin mad uncomfortable. Banks lookin like he don't wanna be there, Buck lookin like he still got the motivation but he's worn down, Yayo look mad as hell, Kidd Kidd look like he just the tagalong absent minded nikka and 50 lookin like he's just happy he's got nikkas underneath him again cuz it's better than rap irrelevancy. :wow: And I say this as a fan. But the body language/chemistry between these nikkas is just weird b. Like you can tell they respect 50 thoroughness and even probably still fear him, but It's probably mad resentment and shyt there. Just look at Banks & Yayo when 50 starts getting animated and how they look like they wanna chime in on the mic, then kind of shy away from it like :comeon:

:mjlol:

shyt is comedy. Still waiting on that Banks tape tho.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The first 15 seconds of this video is :mjlol:

All them nikkas lookin mad uncomfortable. Banks lookin like he don't wanna be there, Buck lookin like he still got the motivation but he's worn down, Yayo look mad as hell, Kidd Kidd look like he just the tagalong absent minded nikka and 50 lookin like he's just happy he's got nikkas underneath him again cuz it's better than rap irrelevancy. :wow: And I say this as a fan. But the body language/chemistry between these nikkas is just weird b. Like you can tell they respect 50 thoroughness and even probably still fear him, but It's probably mad resentment and shyt there. Just look at Banks & Yayo when 50 starts getting animated and how they look like they wanna chime in on the mic, then kind of shy away from it like :comeon:

:mjlol:

shyt is comedy. Still waiting on that Banks tape tho.
:snoop: you sound like you should be studying and explaining Obama's body language on FOX News.

:whoo: that body language hate is a new avenue. 50 got haters discovering new forms of Hate