50 Cent posts Buck Jenners tranny lover. Young buck responds by saying he ghostwrote for 50

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
VoAkB25.jpg

:mjlol: its always these type of niccas breh..

It’s so easy to spot a undercover fakkit now. Back in the 90’s all you had to do was call people fags and act tough and all the dl dudes were good

:russ:I remember these 2 kids in high school who everyone was afraid of. They would walk around all angry and call people fakkits, try to start shyt all the time and fight.

Both those dudes are gayer then buck at Elton’s johns Christmas party. Saw both of them like 10 years ago and they were the gayest couple ever. Married and shyt

shyt should be common sense by now

That pic says it all.

The insecurity

The face he made

He prolly wanted to fukk him :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
It’s so easy to spot a undercover fakkit now. Back in the 90’s all you had to do was call people fags and act tough and all the dl dudes were good

:russ:I remember these 2 kids in high school who everyone was afraid of. They would walk around all angry and call people fakkits, try to start shyt all the time and fight.

Both those dudes are gayer then buck at Elton’s johns Christmas party. Saw both of them like 10 years ago and they were the gayest couple ever. Married and shyt

shyt should be common sense by now

That pic says it all.

The insecurity

The face he made

He prolly wanted to fukk him :huhldup:
REACH :duck:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To an extent yes. But my point is true . A lot of these dudes be mad insecure and go extra eith there “manhood” and suck dikk on the side

Me personally I know 3 dudes like that ended up that way. It’s whatever

Same way all those anti gay or abortion Republican crakkas always get caught with either a young boy or a coathanger. I see what you saying