50 Cent on Oprah interview coming on now

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
He dropped some jewels in this conversation, and I'm surprised he didn't use all of his catch words to stay on message i.e. actual, space ect....

Great Jewels I found were

Either Pray or Worry, Don't do both

This one directed to Oprah

I couldn't be your friend so I worked at being your enemy.

His response to Oprah about him going at her and her perceive dislike of hip hop.
The Young boy is smart.

What was his response? I didn't get to catch it in the clip

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
My moms who knows nothing about 50 Cent said the way he does his hands. It looks like he has tendencies :wrist:

• Good interview...
  • 50 cent @ 200 mil. Oprah at 2+ bil.
  • OWN has focused on more cultured interviews...
  • 50 name both dogs/pets, after Oprah and Gayle, and tried to treat them good...Oprah, said, you name me after a b-word...
  • Oprah does not like the n-word/ol school...50 says n-word is ok, if used without malice...Oprah says, the will both have to agree to disagree and move on...
  • 50 said, he never been in love, those learn to love/like baby mother when baby mother was born.
  • Gayle probably pushed to make beef nil...
  • 50 felt Oprah dissed, hiphop and 50 cent personified, what negativity about hip-hop was, and used the negativity energy to future popularity/beef.
  • Cried when talking about his mother, feels that 50 would not be in the streets, if 50s mom was there...
  • 50 cent might curious/act so, noticed it with dj pauly d...he starts to pick the fem energy and acts it out...might just be around too many females and notices...had too many females...
  • part two video, on Sunday