50 cent is the reason why mixtapes are treated as albums

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should get all props for revolutionizing the mixtape & giving the current era a blueprint. I would say SFG should get a lot of credit as far as the current era as well

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
aye man i don't give fukk about you. nikka why you mad ?

nah but seriously tho i dont got no problems with you man, you got your comments across and i feel you. im good, you good, we all good nikka :jawalrus::jawalrus:

I'm just sayin breh, the other day some guy made a 'the booth is ashy tony yayo fans' and I was like "nahh" but today I see like 3 g-unit threads. I don't know if you're all :troll: or what, but goddamn

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I'm just sayin breh, the other day some guy made a 'the booth is ashy tony yayo fans' and I was like "nahh" but today I see like 3 g-unit threads. I don't know if you're all :troll: or what, but goddamn

nah man its all good i didnt know

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah 50 did start this whole movement :ehh: can't lie.
Southern artists were :whoo: when they seen that and took off with it and never looked back :wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Isn't OP the one who made that weird ass thread about some ugly stripper with 3 kids and a pushed back hairline maybe being into Fif cause she had on a Effen hat?:patrice:

:comeon:

We get it breh. You love that nikka. :martin:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Isn't OP the one who made that weird ass thread about some ugly stripper with 3 kids and a pushed back hairline maybe being into Fif cause she had on a Effen hat?:patrice:

:comeon:

We get it breh. You love that nikka. :martin:

your bytch love this dikk nikka. :stopitslime::stopitslime:

nah its all good fam actually i wanted to troll and used the chick for a thread. but yeah 50 cent is a rapper who got dope music not better than Jigga or DMX but he got good music. im good, you good, we all good nikka :jawalrus::jawalrus:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
your bytch love this dikk nikka. :stopitslime::stopitslime:

nah its all good fam actually i wanted to troll and used the chick for a thread. but yeah 50 cent is a rapper who got dope music not better than Jigga or DMX but he got good music. im good, you good, we all good nikka :jawalrus::jawalrus:
You earned this dap and rep.:russ:

I inadvertently started laughing when I read the spoiler.:mjlol: