50 cent has the number 1 trending topic on twitter

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:lolbron: @ you not knowing that a trending topic on twitter is not "the rest of the whiteboys on his timeline praising 50's new weed plate".

:dwillhuh: let me break it down for you

i dont follow g-unit or g-unit wigger fans nor do i interact with them on twitter at all, so my trending topics have nothing to do with 50's garbage ass mixtape

the trends that come up are tailored for you based on your tweets, your followers, who you follow and your region of the world...so if these g-unit cacs have 50 cent, a bunch of g-unit street team losers and a bunch of other g-unit cac fans on their timeline of course their #1 trending topic would be 50 fukking cent

however, most people have trending topics that look something like this

1sxge0.jpg

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

i dont follow g-unit or g-unit wigger fans nor do i interact with them on twitter at all, so my trending topics have nothing to do with 50's garbage ass mixtape

the trends that come up are tailored for you based on your tweets, your followers, who you follow and your region of the world...so if these g-unit cacs have 50 cent, a bunch of g-unit street team losers and a bunch of other g-unit cac fans on their timeline of course their #1 trending topic would be 50 fukking cent

1sxge0.jpg

lmao@ you searching google for white people

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

1sxge0.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al4G6Txl_Pk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al4G6Txl_Pk[/ame]

:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

Magneto

Brotherhood of Mutants
Daps
Reppin
Asteroid M

1sxge0.jpg

Foolish human why do you continue to troll and waste your time. This musical instrument arrived at midnight and you spend half a days worth of your existance fighting a fight you can never win.

Do you believe the lies tha Proffessor Rozay has told you? That you are one of them? That the world will accept you with open arms? Your inferior species is a plauge to the forum.

A virus that will be ELIMINATED!

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Foolish human why do you continue to troll and waste your time. This musical instrument arrived at midnight and you spend half a days worth of your existance fighting a fight you can never win.

Do you believe the lies tha Proffessor Rozay has told you? That you are one of them? That the world will accept you with open arms? Your inferior species is a plauge to the forum.

A virus that will be ELIMINATED!

shut the fukk up geek, keep that corny ass comic book gimmick on whatever techno forum you came from en sabah fakkit

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who you follow and your region of the world...so if these g-unit cacs have 50 cent, a bunch of g-unit street team losers and a bunch of other g-unit cac fans on their timeline of course their #1 trending topic would be 50 fukking cent

i don't follow 50 Cent/G Unit anything on twitter but i see "murder by numbers" under Trends, explain. only rapper i follow is nas.