50 cent has the number 1 trending topic on twitter

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
SO i logged into twitter to check the trending topics and waddayouknow, "murder by numbers" is number 1. With the gunit hate all over the internet, its clear the streets have a different view, especially after he put the album out shyt is FIRE. Carter 4/Any MMG album not touching this ish.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
my dude at the job playing this shyt hard at work right now....never was a fan of son but that business mind joint is fukking flames

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
gotta admit i wasn't checking for the album even tho i been a gunit fan from the start. I figured it was gonna be trash but slow day at work I said f*ck it and downloaded it and wow reminds me how nice 50 really is. Roll that shyt by far the best track

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
SO i logged into twitter to check the trending topics and waddayouknow, "murder by numbers" is number 1. With the gunit hate all over the internet, its clear the streets have a different view, especially after he put the album out shyt is FIRE. Carter 4/Any MMG album not touching this ish.

:usure:

so basically

this whiteboy went on twitter where the rest of the whiteboys on his timeline were praising 50's new weed plate and wishing him happy birthday

lol @ this idiot fakkit talmbout "g-unit hate all over the internet" while logging on twitter :laugh: and then calling his twitter timeline the streets :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

so basically

this whiteboy went on twitter where the rest of the whiteboys on his timeline were praising 50's new weed plate and wishing him happy birthday

lol @ this idiot fakkit talmbout "g-unit hate all over the internet" while logging on twitter :laugh: and then calling his twitter timeline the streets :laugh:

LOL @ you not knowing what a trending topic on twitter is.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I peeped the tape ... the tape is FLAMES ... unfortunately I don't think much ppl care.

Rappers nowadays are like clothing brands after they're done with u ... they DO NOT want go to back .. FUBU could make the hottest outfit right now and still can't find more than 10 ppl to wear em.. its really the brand ppl see first .. its not "cool" to like 50 right anymore like how it wasn't cool to like ja rule either. sad but true.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ you exposing that you dont know what a twitter timeline is, while tryna play me to the left

sit down somewhere grandpa

:lolbron: @ you not knowing that a trending topic on twitter is not "the rest of the whiteboys on his timeline praising 50's new weed plate".