50 Cent - 'FIVE ' (Murder By Numbers)

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Ok. Gave it the ole one two. Just to start off, before I say anything about this album I gotta give 50 a lil credit.

shyt is actually decent to borderline good. If you can listen to this in an alternate universe where Kanye didn't beat 50 on sales and the industry still reflected that NY/Mixtape production sound circa 2003-2005 you can feel this. :cool:

Stand out tracks to me are NY, Business Mind, Money (I like that he flipped that same sample from Ghostface Purified Thoughts I see you FIF :ninja2:) and Can I Speak To You is piff as well.

Like Ross said, 50 got minimal swag so the attempted joints for the hoes sound a bit :flabbynsick:

Not to write a book about the shyt- but I think this needs to be said. 50 pretty much created this atmosphere that exists now where he just gets hated out the gate and I'm guilty of that as well cause I almost refused to download this shyt initially but I figured what the hell.

It's too bad Curtis didn't fall back on some of that shyt talking and ruthless player hating when he was on top cause if he would have just consistently laced the market with that NY sound and focused on the MUSIC instead of the bullshyt, the east coast sound might still be relevant/

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
LMFAO few years back motherfukkers were all over Curly's nuts talkin how he ended Ross career.

And now...MMG sellin units, Ross bout to drop his worst album ever and he will still sell it, and overall...nobody wants to know bout nothin 50 does these days........

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
LMFAO few years back motherfukkers were all over Curly's nuts talkin how he ended Ross career.

And now...MMG sellin units, Ross bout to drop his worst album ever and he will still sell it, and overall...nobody wants to know bout nothin 50 does these days........

you hate on 50 and stan a white rapper named riff rraff ......

why do you stan a white rapper and call everyone cacs?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This isn't bad but I probably won't go back to anything on it besides "Be My bytch" due to the beat and catchyness. His past two projects haven't been wack but it's just like he hasn't evolved at all..lyrically..content wise..hook wise..production wise..if you take any of this stuff in a time machine it fits perfectly during his first two album cycles.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
50's career is finished

this shyt is hot garbage

lol @ the 4 nikkas in this thread who listened to it that gotta force themselves to say good things about it....just give it up brehs this nikka is TRASH and his music has been trash for years

Daps
Stop it Lil nikka that album was trash.

Bet you didnt even listen to the shyt. Nothing about that album, or any of games albums, is trash. Crazy to me the amount of hate this dude gets when he just consistently drops solid Albums/Mixtapes.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Bet you didnt even listen to the shyt. Nothing about that album, or any of games albums, is trash. Crazy to me the amount of hate this dude gets when he just consistently drops solid Albums/Mixtapes.

That shyt was garbage nikka. His first 2 albums were good. Aside for a few joints joints on each album shyt was trash. Don't get me started with that nikkas Game and friends mixtapes.