50 Cent - 'FIVE ' (Murder By Numbers)

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
you are 1000% right to a point but at the same time thats why i fukk with 50......... he never conformed to all this gay acceptable shyt or dikk rode other cliques..... he is and always is his own man and still stay with hits with no album LMAO....hustlers relate to what 50 say.......hustlers like drake/waynes beats not the character...if you hear 50 you know its 50.........if i hear wayne i cant tell if its nicki minaj or not....
give me wack originality over the hot now carbon copy raps n beats thats dominating hip hop jmo

:beli:

Last edited by a moderator:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Cant wait to hear what fif has on the album

lol at people thinking 50 cant provide us heaters

iLoveFlavorfullVaginas

I come from the china
Daps
do the hoping he in the creative space to do the speaking of harsh realities regarding the hollow tips in this project

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
you are 1000% right to a point but at the same time thats why i fukk with 50......... he never conformed to all this gay acceptable shyt or dikk rode other cliques..... he is and always is his own man and still stay with hits with no album LMAO....hustlers relate to what 50 say.......hustlers like drake/waynes beats not the character...if you hear 50 you know its 50.........if i hear wayne i cant tell if its nicki minaj or not....
give me wack originality over the hot now carbon copy raps n beats thats dominating hip hop jmo

gq.jpg

Akuma

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take 50 at his word, when he said he was having a concert in Queens Day, he showed up, Governor's Island concert he showed up, just had Oprah and Gayle eating over his granny house.

Will there be a movie to go with this final album though?
Get Rich documentary was the best though.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
50 definitely conformed at one point.

To me, he treated the rap game like the crack game to the last dot. Used street rules in his music. He came, he struggled to get in the game, got his big break and had the streets going crazy, then sold it to whoever (conform), shyt on everybody he didn't like, shyt on anyone who crossed him, and then went stale because people got tired of his product, and there were newer cats.

As they say, there's no such thing as an old drug dealer.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
so i heard interscope has nothing to do with this and not even involved with this :wtf:

H.S.

All Star
Daps

50-Soulja-Boy-Postimage1.jpeg