50 Cent - 'FIVE ' (Murder By Numbers)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lookin for this......i think its gon be dope..........its the trend now to hate 50 and like the police officer. I was never a follower so im riding wit my nikka still ..... his mixtapes for years been fire when the uninformed thought 50/banks/yayo wasnt putting out good music
(ok it wasnt all good music lol)..............last real nikka in hip hop(celebrity status wise)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just have no desire to check for 50's music in 2012. He hasn't evolved as an artists at all.
you are 1000% right to a point but at the same time thats why i fukk with 50......... he never conformed to all this gay acceptable shyt or dikk rode other cliques..... he is and always is his own man and still stay with hits with no album LMAO....hustlers relate to what 50 say.......hustlers like drake/waynes beats not the character...if you hear 50 you know its 50.........if i hear wayne i cant tell if its nicki minaj or not....
give me wack originality over the hot now carbon copy raps n beats thats dominating hip hop jmo

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt this is coming out next month. He would have at least put out 5-6 bricks like the previous two