50 cent feat dre & alicia keys 'New Day'. (Prod by Swizz)(Artwork)

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Nikka, July 17 has come and gone...no single.
Search for Alicia Keys and listen to her sing HER new single, "New Day". It's already on the radio.

Let me guess...50 is so relevant he's hopping on the beat with Dre and making his own version? GTFOH.

50 stans just keep losing. I'm almost enjoying watching this.

http://hiphopwired.com/2012/07/17/5...-ft-alicia-keys-dr-dre-reveals-artwork-video/

Since the interview the single title and artwork (see below) have been revealed. Street King Immortal is Ferrari's last album required by Interscope Record deal, which seems to come as a relief to the rapper. "I'm excited about this project," added 50. "It took a lot longer than it would have had to take as far as I'm concerned creatively. But the process of going through all this and being at the end of the actual contract...it's a headache, but it worked itself out."
"New Day" hits iTunes on Tuesday, July 24th.

:ahh:

swerve

All Star
Daps
that shyt is beautiful

and link to that new alicia song?

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
July 17...to July 24...to probably never. As most of his music has been lately.

From "Heat" to an Alicia Keys remix...oh how they fall.

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Here is 50's, I mean, Alicia Keys' new single:
[ame=http://soundcloud.com/eatinghiphop/alicia-keys-new-day-prod-by]Alicia Keys - New Day (Prod. by Swizz Beatz) by EatingHipHop on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
I fck wit 50 nd these mixtapes he been droppin but he jus not the same. if he tries to pull a jim jones nd try to pass that alicia keys somg as his first single then that nikka migh as well bury him self. At one point i thought he wuld neva go downhill like this is crazy how the mighty have fallen. Hopefully he can prove me wrong nd delivers

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I fck wit 50 nd these mixtapes he been droppin but he jus not the same. if he tries to pull a jim jones nd try to pass that alicia keys somg as his first single then that nikka migh as well bury him self. At one point i thought he wuld neva go downhill like this is crazy how the mighty have fallen. Hopefully he can prove me wrong nd delivers

:ooh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Kidd kidd is garbage brah the song is igh i liked that mixtape along wit the lost tapes nd 5 was okai. But im tlkin bout mainstream wise he gotta realese hit songs witout hit songs all these mixtapes dnt
Mean shyt his last real hit was i get money and ayo technology.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps

tumblr_ls03atLKB01qethke.gif

neg rep one star on sight