50 Cent Explains His Disdain For Diddy

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
50 Cent has been one of Diddy's biggest antagonists during the Bad Boy Ent. founder's fall from grace and Fif recently went into extreme detail about his disdain for Puff.

On Wednesday (July 31), The Hollywood Reporter published their latest cover story interview that features Fif talking about his TV empire, opening his G-Unit Fim and Television studio in Shreveport, La. and more. The interview also touched on 50's relationship with Diddy and the origin of his animosity.

• 50 on Why He Started Distancing Himself From Diddy
"He asked to take me shopping. I thought that was the weirdest sh*t in the world because that might be something that a man says to a woman. And I’m just like, 'Naw, I’m not f**king with this weird energy or weird sh*t,' coming off the way he was just moving. From that, I wasn’t comfortable around him.

• 50 Thinks Diddy Takes Advantage of Artists
"Puff is a businessperson; when [people call him] a producer, I see people that were taken advantage of, who produced things that he took from them. He got the credit. He’s not a producer. He’s been able to take advantage of the business and the creatives in it. I don’t have any interest in doing that. I actually fall under the creative. So I just didn’t take to hanging out with that."

• 50 Cent on the Video of Diddy Assaulting Cassie
"First, he denied that it even happened, and then the tape comes out—so that means everything that ni**a says is a lie. When someone watches that, if they have a daughter and they can imagine her being under those circumstances, that sh*t is crazy. Like, they let him get away with it. With all the influence and power you have, the person you’re with is supposed to want to be a part of your life, not be forced."

• 50 Cent on Why More People Aren't Speaking Up Against Diddy
"Some of them were involved, at the parties and enjoyed themselves, so they don’t know what the f**k is on tape or what’s not on tape, so they’re not going to say anything because they might have had too much fun. And then you’ve got other people who look and go, 'Well, that’s not my business and I don’t want to be in it.'

Then you’ve got a part of our culture that says, 'That’s snitching' or 'dry snitching' or sh*t like that. It’s not uncomfortable for me to say what I said because I’ve been saying this sh*t for four years, five years. I been telling you, 'I don’t f**k with him. I don’t like the way he moving. This is a little crazy.' Everybody else is not going to be as comfortable as I am saying it."

50 Cent Continues Developing His Diddy Documentary​

50 Cent is producing a Netflix docuseries about Diddy's alleged ill deeds. At the helm of the production will be Alex Stapleton whose credits include Hello Privlege and Shut Up and Dribble.

"I’m the only one from hip-hop culture that’s produced quality projects," 50 told THR of the upcoming project. "We do have a lot of talent within our culture where the talent has developed a comfortability in front of the camera, so they’re usually a part of it as an actor or driving force of why someone would watch the project; not the behind-the-scenes production, producing the whole project, so there’s a difference.

A release date for the series has not been announced.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • 50 on Why He Started Distancing Himself From Diddy
"He asked to take me shopping. I thought that was the weirdest sh*t in the world because that might be something that a man says to a woman. And I’m just like, 'Naw, I’m not f**king with this weird energy or weird sh*t,' coming off the way he was just moving. From that, I wasn’t comfortable around him
:laff: fukkery off the rip

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It is wild that he would try a nikka that got shot up a whole bunch of times and was brolic like that. How could you not know that wouldn’t go over with 50?
He’s an :dame: habitual line stepper probably turned out other gangsta nikkas so he was like why not

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
“He asked to take me shopping. I thought that was the weirdest sh*t in the world because that might be something that a man says to a woman. And I’m just like, 'Naw, I’m not f**king with this weird energy or weird sh*t”

:dead:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
He ducked the Dre hypocrisy in that same interview lol

Some critics have pointed out that Dr. Dre has an abusive past and he’s your mentor and have wondered if that contradicts you producing the Diddy doc?

It’s fine that they would feel whatever they feel because I don’t know what is true or what’s not true about that situation. And these things date back to before I was even signed to Dr. Dre.
But this would mean not acknowledging all the things that are positive about him, all the successes I have had and everything, because that’s the time frame we are talking about. Look, it may irritate people that have heard that. That’s crazy to think that you would not produce a doc series now based on that as well.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all the influence and power you have, the person you’re with is supposed to want to be a part of your life, not be forced.

Well, damn. :wow: #bransoncognac #lecheminduroi

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He ducked the Dre hypocrisy in that same interview lol

Some critics have pointed out that Dr. Dre has an abusive past and he’s your mentor and have wondered if that contradicts you producing the Diddy doc?

It’s fine that they would feel whatever they feel because I don’t know what is true or what’s not true about that situation. And these things date back to before I was even signed to Dr. Dre.
But this would mean not acknowledging all the things that are positive about him, all the successes I have had and everything, because that’s the time frame we are talking about. Look, it may irritate people that have heard that. That’s crazy to think that you would not produce a doc series now based on that as well.
See this right here negates any logical reasoning for him hating Diddy.