50 Cent Does 40,000+ At Olympic Stadium

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
50 not being a bully makes sense if you believe in what he says about never being the one to start shyt but will finish it. Every man has at least been tested in school (bold statement I know)

the being bully'd stigma is knocked off ya head once you start hittin nikkas with the chairs attached to the desk tho:demonic:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
50 not being a bully makes sense if you believe in what he says about never being the one to start shyt but will finish it. Every man has at least been tested in school (bold statement I know)

the being bully'd stigma is knocked off ya head once you start hittin nikkas with the chairs attached to the desk tho:demonic:
First day in juvie some light skin nikka from the BX was running his mouth talking about he was gonna dead me for my blue Penny foamposites. This was almost 16 years ago, back when a select few nikkas was rocking foams albeit the Penny ones. Dropped 600 on then shyts in flight club. Anyways this nikka said he would get me and it was obvious dude ran that pod. He ran into my room that night and ATTEMPTED to take my shyt. But he fukked around and learned a very important lesson after getting stabbed in the chest that night…one shouldn’t be a bully if you have only one lung. Dude became docile after that, and lucky for him he went home 2 weeks later

Anyways love seeing the GAWDFATHER 50 making moves. Dude gonna be missed when he gone.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
How many people?
FbrCftAXwAAwcbF.jpg
I'm still waiting on someone to make this an emoji.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I've been to his concert a few months ago.
It was good but it was exactly the same as the ones in Youtube. No variation in any way.