50 cent confirms that Diddy is Gay

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
tumblr_my6cz8yaQ21r4fyzho1_400.gif
this gif makes me miss the old 50 and this era, no skinny jeans and straight gangsta sh1t

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
this gif makes me miss the old 50 and this era, no skinny jeans and straight gangsta sh1t
Everything in fashion comes back around full circle.

10 years ago it was the 80s, now everyone got hugging deeeez 90s nuuuuts. Soon the hipsters will wanna copy the early noughties fly shyt from our era.

I've still got my vintage Property of G-Unit clothing T-shirts G-Unit cross branded Reeboks in pristine condition in my parent's attic.

I will be able to wear this one day...
D31wp7lRRDukfrqEgOdu

G-Unit-Tank-Tops.jpg

:mjcry:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I swear you nikkas are so fukking sissified, a bunch of hoe ass nikkas. Bringing in images and shyt, instead of just taking it in like a G, you want to take in the... You hoe ass nikkas. Who cares, y'all more into it than Puff.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:mjgrin: 50 you see-through, and nikka I see you, :scust:looking like a homo, on the cover of GQ, :gucci:ascot in the air, :gucci: literally in the air, :dame:Who that? Tyson Beckford hitting from the rear? :mjpls:Your mom is queer, lesbian, gay, so it makes sense that 50 got gay ten-den-cies.:mjpls:

:philjacksonlol: @AJaRuleStan @R.U.L.E.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
So im pretty sure the majority of thesr rap dudes and actors sold their booty for the fame.. So which ones do you honestly think didn't?

Diddy definitely did some fun guy activities. I could see dr.dre indulging in fun guy activities. Do you think Hov and 50 did? These the top elite so idk.. 50 seemed like he muscled his way to the top. Hov i cant really call it.

But i do believe its other ways hov and 50 sold their soul.. I believe they both got bodies under they belt or responsible for bodies.. Thats also giving in to the devil, if you basicallly willing to do anything for that dollar at any cost.. You're doing the devils work.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
50 sold his soul in the form of making cents off $ :yeshrug:

Last edited: