50 Cent Charged with Domestic Violence Allegedly Kicked Baby Mama

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
ITS NOT SHANIQUA...
Its Daphne Joy his OTHER Baby Mother yeah his other lol.
He has two kids
50 Cent -- Congrats On Your SECOND Child ... At Least According to Cops | TMZ.com

BIory9kCYAA8aVD.jpg

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
50 straight trollin.

I expect the charges to get dropped tbh
2 Baby mothers.
But it seems 50 got this Daphne Joy in check in terms of media attention.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
LMAO 50 don't acknowledge none of these bytches, So cold blooded

I'm sure these charges will get dropped

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
They haven't been together for over 10 years, what could this chick say or do to get this nikka in rage, where he can fukk up his business deals. ESPN may fukk around and pull out the fight for his Birthday bash.

This nikka on some next level dumb. Tearing up property, kicking in doors and what for?

nikka was probably still hitting it on the side and got emotional like a scorned lover when he couldn't control the bytch!

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Damn it was Daphne Joy. I look at her twitter and its like nothing ever happened. She kept that shyt on the low for real. 50 so stupid on twitter talking about "billy jean is not my lover" and he may be going on a 5 year tour. Either he's quite confident or he just like Ross said a "stupid motherfukker".

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Damn it was Daphne Joy. I look at her twitter and its like nothing ever happened. She kept that shyt on the low for real. 50 so stupid on twitter talking about "billy jean is not my lover" and he may be going on a 5 year tour. Either he's quite confident or he just like Ross said a "stupid motherfukker".

She probably did tweet indirectly and then deleted but since nobody knew we aint catch them.

50 aint doing 5 years at all.
He already had battery charges from that springfield shyt when someone threw a drink at him, and coincidently it was a woman who filed charges saying 50 kicked her. He got anger management through is plea. Although I don't think it was 50 that kicked her tbh, since about 50 nikkas leapt into the crowd.

Most he getting is 5 months.

Charges gonna get dropped if you ask me