50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Official Thread) [Available On iTunes & Stores Now]

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Finally got my copy in the mail last night, was good to chuck that on in the car on the way to work this morning. I thought it was interesting how it doesn't actually say 50 Cent anywhere on the packaging, strange move.

Album bumps, production is obviously a step down from his Aftermath days, but the overall song quality is better than Curtis and BISD. Looking forward to SKI at the end of the year.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Bought the best buy deluxe edition been bumping this all week this the first cd I bought since the 50 cent/gunit DVD w heat video that came with the cd that had like 3 tracks on it (I still be ridin thru the hood, 8 mile freestyle, something else) can't remember the name damn I had to think real hard what cd I bought last

Anyway wish the new gunit tracks were on here too but this the best cd to drop in years

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This album isn't bad listening to it with open ears.

What's odd about this album is that it takes it's average 2014 rap/hip hop fan out of their comfort zone. How? By forcing them to listen to lyrics more than overly loud over bearing beats.

The album isn't outdated, it's just that 50 isn't conforming to your average club tracks that rely solely on the beat and a simplistic chorus. Keep in mind he's telling stories in a lot of songs.

With an in depth listen I think I'll grow to like this album more. Haven't bumped the whole thing but Winners Circle :noah:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Bought the best buy deluxe edition been bumping this all week this the first cd I bought since the 50 cent/gunit DVD w heat video that came with the cd that had like 3 tracks on it (I still be ridin thru the hood, 8 mile freestyle, something else) can't remember the name damn I had to think real hard what cd I bought last

Anyway wish the new gunit tracks were on here too but this the best cd to drop in years

thsi is the first shyt i bought since BISD lol

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
thsi is the first shyt i bought since BISD lol

This is the one I was talkin bout u have it?

5748501.jpg

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
This album isn't bad listening to it with open ears.

What's odd about this album is that it takes it's average 2014 rap/hip hop fan out of their comfort zone. How? By forcing them to listen to lyrics more than overly loud over bearing beats.

The album isn't outdated, it's just that 50 isn't conforming to your average club tracks that rely solely on the beat and a simplistic chorus. Keep in mind he's telling stories in a lot of songs.

With an in depth listen I think I'll grow to like this album more. Haven't bumped the whole thing but Winners Circle :noah:

had a similar debate with my lil bro about this. He base how good a record is base off the beat.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
yea i reemebmer that..i never got it tho but i remember it comin out in like '05 maybe?..somethin like that...what all was on it

A lot of concert footage or pre GRODT days, grodt DVD footage +more and heat street video, heat video game video and some other vids can't remember

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good album, maybe at worst 2-3 tracks I cant take in.

If only Fif had more of a buzz in 2014 i dont see why this wouldnt be a bigger deal