Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
images

swerve

All Star
Daps
3 bangers? The track with yo gotti is awful and the other 2 are alright definitely not bangers. Both are worse than over half the songs on mastermind.

Jesus the bar has been set low

People here said that mafia Music 3 was the dopest beat and one of Rickys best songs. Put that shyt on and it was terrible. If you dont appreciate funeral and hold up your taste in music is up for debate

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
3 bangers? The track with yo gotti is awful and the other 2 are alright definitely not bangers. Both are worse than over half the songs on mastermind.

Jesus the bar has been set low

Yes that's what the fukk I said right 3 bangers. Go play dat Kanye west wiz Khalid's skirt gang bull shyt 50 don't make music for u bytch nikka

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video in The Link

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...l-be-way-more-personal-than-animal-ambition-/

50 Cent, who is preparing for the June release of his upcoming album Animal Ambition, says this album will transition well into his next project, Street King Immortal.

"It'll be seamless," 50 Cent says in an interview with Complex. "It's gonna ride right into it. Street King Immortal is more personal. It's way more personal than this record. Of course this one is about a portion of my actual experience, but that one is...I talk about things that I haven't talked about."

Animal Ambition is a concept album of sorts, 50 Cent says, one he discussed after talking about his debut album, Get Rich Or Die Tryin'.

"The first record is everything and then you start to write different pieces, moments and highlights of things that are important for you," 50 Cent says. "This project, I had to search for a concept, a really good concept, in my perspective, and that was prosperity. I outlined all the things that would be a part of prosperity, positive and negative [for Animal Ambition]."

Animal Ambition marks 50 Cent's first album release since his departure from Shady Records, Aftermath Entertainment and Interscope Records in February. Animal Ambition is set to feature Jadakiss, Prodigy and Styles P, among others.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
"The first record is everything and then you start to write different pieces, moments and highlights of things that are important for you," 50 Cent says. "This project, I had to search for a concept, a really good concept, in my perspective, and that was prosperity. I outlined all the things that would be a part of prosperity, positive and negative [for Animal Ambition]." :skip: