50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Official Thread) [Available On iTunes & Stores Now]

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone is going all out to promote this album to a level that 99% of independent albums dont budget

What 50 needs to do is put his money wherever macklemore put his money to get thrift shop popping... this top down approach aint quite getting there...

They got the same deal, so who you think made that popping. besides this billboard which im sure is UMG strings, 50 doing it solo. he doing the promo run and releasing songs with vids each week

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I like the cover.... shyt goes real hard.

220px-50-cent-animal-ambition.jpg

way better than the first one i seen:

tumblr_mxclwfe7zY1qb6k0ko1_500.jpg

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everyone knows even 50 his never gonna sell like he once did for a number of reasons but it seems like the only people who really care are the people who don't like him.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This 50 album gonna be the first I cop since too young to fukk :salute:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Someone is going all out to promote this album to a level that 99% of independent albums dont budget

What 50 needs to do is put his money wherever macklemore put his money to get thrift shop popping... this top down approach aint quite getting there...
CAC radio.... Did u forget he was black :heh:
Macklemore didn't blow up on urban radio breh

scuba

All Star
Daps
They got the same deal, so who you think made that popping. besides this billboard which im sure is UMG strings, 50 doing it solo. he doing the promo run and releasing songs with vids each week

they dont have the same deal... they are both independent in the core ways. but macklemore managed to get massive exposure for his song because he had a marketing deal with in effect a specific major labels marketing dept,... i dont think it was UMG

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
they dont have the same deal... they are both independent in the core ways. but macklemore managed to get massive exposure for his song because he had a marketing deal with in effect a specific major labels marketing dept,... i dont think it was UMG

You forgot the most important part....it's actually a catchy song. You can't just push any song and make it blow up. 50 Cent has ZERO catchy songs right now.