5 of the best statistical INDIVIDUAL playoff series displays of the last 40 years.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You're talking nonsense as usual. I picked Lebron's 2 highest gamescore's and 2 from Shaq as well. Not everyone has played 240 playoff games like Lebron (with 3 rings to show). No top player that will be in the conversation for 30+ Game Score has played 240 playoff games. I mentioned Shaq. Duncan came close.

Jordan also had number 30+ Game Score series that I omitted for the sake of brevity.

And anti-Lebron for you = Me not believing he's even close to Jordan.

There was nothing anti-Lebron about my original post in this thread. Just because it doesn't validate your pre-concieved notions doesn't mean it is anti anyone.

You didn't pick LeBron's two highest GmSc's; his '18 series vs Indiana is not in his Top 2 highest. Which again, either your omission was blatant or you just don't know...

You picked two from Shaq because they are the only two times he crossed 30. He doesn't have another series at that level...

Listen fam, you're entitled to frame your topic however you want. But if you're gonna willfully omit stuff it's clear your exercise has bias. Like with the information you posted, what really magnifies Jordan's level of dominance is how much more often he crossed 30 than other guys, it would have done well to say that while Shaq has two series over 30, there's a sizable drop to his third-highest series (27.4). Hakeem has the one series at 34.2 but there's a significant drop to his second-highest (29.2). You mentioned KD's one series over 30 without mentioning the sizable drop to his second-highest series (27.4)...

I don't know why you mentioned Duncan, his highest in any series was 27.2...

If your work was unbiased and was illustrating how dominant each guy was at the peak of their play, that's fair, you just should paint the entire picture. The very peak versions of these guys is really high but the separation from Jordan to the rest is magnified when you not only measure at peak (these guys were relatively close to Mike at peak if they were over 30), but you show the decline to 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on. That's where it shows the real separation and your interest seems to be showing the separation Mike had from other GOAT candidates on this measure, correct?

There's one guy who it makes it harder to validate your claim, and you omitted things about his GmSc's entirely. Coincidence? Because as with virtually any other measure between the two, the guy you omitted was putting up 30+ GmSc's in series without having to average 40ppg, and put up 30 and 40+ individual games at a prolific rate way ahead of any other GOAT competition, way ahead. But you don't want to talk about that...

That's what makes you Anti-LeBron. I don't give a fukk, and I don't think anybody else, gives a fukk that you favor Jordan. Your posts lack objectivity though, because the opinion he "isn't close" to Jordan isn't supported by anything. You can favor Jordan and the justifications for favoring Mike stand on their own, but if you're gonna go thru the trouble of supposedly digging under the surface, be consistent and objective and paint the entire picture for not just LeBron, but anyone else you want to compare to Mike, not just a whitewashed, Mike-heavy stance that disproportionately reveals your bias...

Only one guy gets yall aggy like this, though. That's why I say yall nikkas don't really wanna talk basketball, yall wanna fanboy and scream the loudest, yall don't truly wanna talk ball...

You didn’t credibly explain it, if I recalled you just rambled off random Bron stats that Giannis, Westbrook and Harden can easily achieve. It’s funny because Bron himself would tell you stans that the most important achievement is winning chips while dominating. He ain’t played this long for more meaningless stats but that’s what y’all hang y’all head on.

The only people that ever mention stats with LeBron are you Anti-Bron's, I definitely have never framed a single argument for him based on stats, because I don't feel like I need to. It's funny though, stats are only a bad thing as support with LeBron but we got a nikka in this thread going gay without pay over Jordan's stats, cats use stats to support other players on here all the time, and it's all good. Mention statistical evidence of LeBron's greatness on here though? Irrelevant, no good, all bad, etc. Come on bruh...

KOBE 2001 VS KINGS:
35 PPG 9 RPG 4.3 APG

KOBE 2001 VS SPURS:
33.3 PPG 7 RPG 7 APG

KOBE 2003 VS WOLVES:
31.8 PPG 5.2 RPG 6.7 APG

KOBE 2008 VS NUGGETS:
33.5 PPG 5.3 RPG 6.3 APG

KOBE 2008 VS JAZZ:
33.2 PPG 7 RPG 7.2 APG

KOBE 2009 VS NUGGETS:
34 PPG 5.8 RPG 5.8 APG

KOBE 2009 VS MAGIC:
32.4 PPG 5.6 RPG 7.4 APG

KOBE 2010 VS JAZZ:
32 PPG 3.8 RPG 5.8 APG

KOBE 2010 VS SUNS:
33.7 PPG 7.2 RPG 8.3 APG

These were top tier performances by Bean, I don't think anyone questions that. Are you okay with using the 30ppg marker for everyone as baseline for a great series? If we're gonna measure one guy by that we should do it for all, though I can see it negatively impacting a guy like Magic who we know had great series and using 30 as a measure disproportionately hurts him...

Daps
@murksiderock First of all, I was not the one in this thread talking about Lebron. The point of this thread was not MJ vs Lebron. For me, those conversations are for entertainment purposes only and to pass time by. I'm literally :mjlol: half the time when responding to some of this BS.

Its just amusing to watch bronsexuals and (closet) bron fanboys such as yourself trip to "prove" something that doesn't exist.

Michael Jordan’s first 667 games:

(Pre-Retirement) 1984 to 1993 [9 years. 8 years since Jordan missed almost his entire 2nd year]

3 Rings (6 career)
3 NBA MVPs (5 career)
3 Finals MVPs (6 career)
7 scoring titles (10 career)
3 steals titles
DPOTY

Lebron James Career (1258 games) 2003 to date [17 years and counting]

3 Rings
4 NBA MVPs
3 Finals MVPs
1 scoring title

In half the time MJ showed to be the superior talent. So much for "Multiple GOAT's" :mjlol: