5 more days till Ramadan is done

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
when I worked consulting I had a boss that participated in Ramadan - he was a brave one to come to all our lunch meetings and drink water. I was good though, I would order extra beef ribs for him and his family. And beat anyone down who tried to take Abe's ribs...:lolbron:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We all have roles to play. You're doing just what Allah created you to do. Stay angry, my friend. :jawalrus:

Oh word? Like Muhammad ascending to heaven on a winged horse? :usure:

Religious people are so silly... i bet your next question will be: Where do Buffalo Wings come from? :ohhh:

Checkmate, Atheists. :troll:

:stopitslime:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

All you do is think about God. Too bad the shaitan is controlling those thoughts. Must suck to dedicate your entire being to something you allegedly "don't believe in".

You wish you could stop thinking about your creator, but we both know that's not possible. :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All you do is think about God. Too bad the shaitan is controlling those thoughts. Must suck to dedicate your entire being to something you allegedly "don't believe in".

You wish you could stop thinking about your creator, but we both know that's not possible. :umad:

I find it funny that you don't think about it more than I do. Seems like I have more of an interest in seeing if its true.

I also find it funny that Muhammad could only receive revelation when he happened to be alone. :stopitslime: :comeon: :beli:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I find it funny that you don't think about it more than I do. Seems like I have more of an interest in seeing if its true.

I also find it funny that Muhammad could only receive revelation when he happened to be alone. :stopitslime: :comeon: :beli:

Explain the origins of life again. :dwillhuh:

Was it a magic stick of dynamite or thunder clap despite thunder not existing yet?

And did you just compare your own life to that of a chicken wing? Atheists are so backwards. :heh:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Religious people are so silly... i bet your next question will be: Where do Buffalo Wings come from? :ohhh:

Checkmate, Atheists. :troll:

:stopitslime:

I didn't have the chance to watch the video yet but yes the prophet pbuh did ascend to heaven on the Barack. People didn't believe him when he came back but he described Jerusalem, and also told of a huge caravan that was supposed go make it back on a certain day but they would be 2 days late because they were stuck in a sand storm. So when they showed up 2 days late people asked them what happened, and they said the same time the prophet pbuh was supposedly on his isra and miraj they were stuck in a sand storm. People have been trying to discredit Islam for centuries friend, but yet have not been able to.great thinkers smarter than Dawkins and modern scientists have all failed.

Checkmate, Islam :win:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Explain the origins of life again. :dwillhuh:

Was it a magic stick of dynamite or thunder clap despite thunder not existing yet?

And did you just compare your own life to that of a chicken wing? Atheists are so backwards. :heh:

1. We dont' completely know. But thats the beauty of science. You get to learn and test your hypothesis.

2. The current theory best supported by evidence is abiogenesis.

3. and what the entire fukk are you talking about with "comparing life"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn't have the chance to watch the video yet but yes the prophet pbuh did ascend to heaven on the Barack. People didn't believe him when he came back but he described Jerusalem, and also told of a huge caravan that was supposed go make it back on a certain day but they would be 2 days late because they were stuck in a sand storm. So when they showed up 2 days late people asked them what happened, and they said the same time the prophet pbuh was supposedly on his isra and miraj they were stuck in a sand storm. People have been trying to discredit Islam for centuries friend, but yet have not been able to.great thinkers smarter than Dawkins and modern scientists have all failed.

Checkmate, Islam :win:

So not only did he have the only winged horse ever, he rode this horse to heaven?

Am i reading that right?

And the rest of what you wrote is bullshyt. I'm glad you can recite your story so well. Its unfortunate none of it checks out.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
1. We dont' completely know. But thats the beauty of science. You get to learn and test your hypothesis.

2. The current theory best supported by evidence is abiogenesis.

3. and what the entire fukk are you talking about with "comparing life"

Keep searching for answers then. And when you learn the truth, give praise to your Creator. For, as I'm sure your research will show, what a marvelous creation it is. :blessed:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
So not only did he have the only winged horse ever, he rode this horse to heaven?

Am i reading that right?

And the rest of what you wrote is bullshyt. I'm glad you can recite your story so well. Its unfortunate none of it checks out.

My friend, you display great ignorance by ignoring the evidence :laugh: stay ignorant brehs :heh: