$5 mil a piece to fight. If chris and drake don't accept

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I think its stupid on Chris and Drakes end cause that's short money.

Who ever looses will have a damaged reputation which would effect their earning potential in the future. Matter of fact, who ever wins could be hurt also because neither one of them built their career off of aggression so a part of their fan base may be turned off by it (some people think violence isnt a part of life :stopitslime:)

These dudes aint eating like that...im sure neither have 9 mil in the bank right now.....if you win..you win big...if u lose..tho its a wrap lol

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
if they werent about that fade or that life in the first place and were worried about taking an L, they shouldnt have been throwing hands and bottles in the first place. its like everybody wanna start shyt and are too scared to deal with the results

:snoop:

Daps
These dudes aint eating like that...im sure neither have 9 mil in the bank right now.....if you win..you win big...if u lose..tho its a wrap lol

up a link to their bank statements...but if I really wanted to fight I wouldn't let them cacs set it up and make a profit...I would be on my Floyd Maywheather and promote it in house, buy out movie theaters, setup the PPV and all that. fukk I look like giving these cacs free promo and a profit off of a street fight.

And if I didnt have the bread to set it up that big I would fight the nikka free in a dark alley...no cameras just a couple of witnesses.

In all actuality, these dudes know that Drake or CB will take them up on the fight...all this is a publicity stunt.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
that money is garunteed.
both of these dudes is crazy talented but their next hit ain't garunteed........

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Neither one of them need the money and I'm sure that after the Belvedere, Ciroc and nose candy wore off they both regretted innocent people getting hurt cause of their ego fukkery.

If they really still have a problem they should just make that phone call meet up somewhere and catch fade. No cameras or media, that's how we do it. :shaq:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
to be 100, if Chris lost, he could probably still continue to make records cause he's an rnb dude and girls will probably feel sorry for his singing ass. But if Drake lost his career would be over. He couldn't rap another tough line without getting laughed at.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
all one of them gotta do is say yeah to see if the other bytches up even if whoever said yeah first really doesn't wanna fight

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda insulting dude throwin his money around to make these dudes fight...hard tobelieve sumbody so interested in sum bullshyt like this has 9 mil....but I guess rappers be millionaires and can be involved in sum bs like this so its possible.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The funny thing is Suge Knight pitched a solution to rap beefs a few years back when he came up with this for 50 Cent/The Game. One round of rappin', two rounds of scrappin'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLqaBhyI0EM&feature=player_detailpage#t=132s]Suge Knight Reality Show Trailer - "Unfinished Business" - YouTube[/ame]

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any of these fukking clowns had a brain they'd be on some serious training regime and destroy the others Career. End of the day if Chris Brown beats the shyt out of Drake he takes his fanbase, kills his reputation, he destroys his career and wins millions of dollars. The same with Drake. :jawalrus:

:heh: But none of these fakkits are gonna fight each other, not unless it involves them pitch security guards in front of each other and remotely control them to fight each other to the death or some shyt.

Then you can expect some sort of, 'your guards don't have shyt on my guards' disses from the camp that won. :manny:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither one of them need the money and I'm sure that after the Belvedere, Ciroc and nose candy wore off they both regretted innocent people getting hurt cause of their ego fukkery.

If they really still have a problem they should just make that phone call meet up somewhere and catch fade. No cameras or media, that's how we do it. :shaq:

:russ: :russ: :deadrose:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
lol @ "they don't need the money" :beli: A human being don't need $5m ($9m for the winner) dollars? fukk outta here.

And double lol @ ppl that keep saying that this is typical of a "white man" (even though this clown isn't white) wanting 2 black guys to "tap dance" for him. Look, Alki David is a scumbag, but this shyt isn't any different than what Don King, or that clown Bob Arum does, except here, the 2 participants are guaranteed to get their money. Only difference is it's 2 teddy bears that would rather mean mug each other from afar than settle whatever beef they have like men.

Also, I seen someone say that their labels won't let them do this. Huh? Their labels have control over their music, not their lives. I bet their labels didn't want them in the club throwing bottles at each other, but we seen how that worked out. Their labels can't make them do shyt outside of music.