5 Americans, 1 Russian, 1 Serbian arrested in Haiti

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They had funny license plates in the stash, too. Very comfy like they had a man inside gov't and expected no interference.

Lol these mofos been destabalizing countries for damn near 100 yrs now (400+ if we are honest) Probably comfortable as they know they are untouchable because people will write off calling it out as being a “conspiracy”.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Most likely. They had riots for the past 10 days but it started dying because no food, no water and people over were tired of being stuck at home. They were literally starving themselves out.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were paid by the opposition group to kill a key member to intice violence and more riot.

Also cacs in black countries won't get check thoroughly like that so they probably thought they could slip through check points easily. If they were blAck guy hired guns the police would have beat their ass to confession.
Yep.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Son this shyt had been on my mind the last couple of days. Wtf! Too many narratives to cover up what I believe was the US trying to be slick and take advantage of the situation of Haiti. One of the cats did a podcast (posted above) and nikka straight lying (in my opinion). Mcrazy shyt man Haiti I love ya’ll only Black Country to successfully revel against slavery and get the shyt ya’ll endure to this day. As if it’s a punishment from these devils for what ya’ll accomplishment. Real recognize real. These dudes wildin

Edit; it was a different thread on this situation where the podcast was posted. Here it is though. Listen to them. The first is a report from an agency out here in Berkeley. The other is the podcast with one of the mercenaries and he bullshytting about how he got involved. Seriously shif is crazy my Haitian brothers my prayers man with ya’lll countless fukking years of bullshyt. I hope one day you will overcome. fukk!

Player

031 Chris Osman Part II

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Theres a lot of russians in DR. Especially mafia types

The whole island Haiti/dr is prime for proxy shyt.
Russia have nothing to do with it. Leave that stupid Russia hack shyt to America

If you dont know anything about Haiti don't bring that dumb America-Russia conspiracy over here

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
USA getting sloppy with over throwing governments:picard:

Don’t be lazy about starting wars :hubie:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
USA getting sloppy with over throwing governments:picard:

Don’t be lazy about starting wars :hubie:

These dirty fukking scumbags :scust:

did whoever hired them get arrested?

Here the better thread with more information below. Nobody was arrested afterwards

They was working for the haitian president to keep him in power by the US

The haitian president was installed by fraud through US funded orgs. His party(bald head/skin head party) was created by the US through funds during the Obama administration

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/arm...-charges-in-us-or-haiti.693361/#post-32786780

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Man it's crazy how much opfor loves messing with Haiti.

My heart to the Haitian people. This shyt is crazy